**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Event Quest Difficulty

The node combination for this path is ridiculous, especially for Thronebreaker. Defenders become buff immunity when knocked down by heavy attack or special attack. Jessica Jones is a nightmare considering you can't keep slow on her to stop the passive unstoppable. Characters that have slow usually knockdown the opponent, like Hawkeye or She-Hulk. I restarted this quest several times trying different champions. Why does this month EQ feel like Abyss of Legends parts 2? Test these paths before launch please.

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 986 ★★★★
    Man, that Jessica Jones was a nightmare... definitely an infuriating fight.
  • XxDeadDreadxXXxDeadDreadxX Posts: 46
    Quicksilver
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    I heard Stealth with web foam works on JJ but I haven't tried it yet
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    And this is why you don't blitz content. You don't take time to learn the game.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★
    What is the counter to her then
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★

What is the counter to her then

Shang-Chi, Jabari Panther, Zemo (if you have him) all have cleanse charges that decrease her investigation charges and make he unable to go unstoppable. Quicksilver can put a constant slow on her once you get to 300 momentum. Stealthy would work with web foam. I am sure there are probably others.