**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner’s Choice Round 2

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
Who are you voting for and why?

Summoner’s Choice Round 2 214 votes

Bullseye 🎯
26%
DrZolaApocalypse189CazMidknight007TerraCat_MurdockcaptaincushShadowstrikeTotal_Domin01CaptainaidenCyborgNinja135DRTONEXTONReverend_RuckusCr7ms7rs7KnightNvrEndingMaxGamingRookiieDylanphileCaptain_Pug30 56 votes
White Tiger 🐅
34%
Kabam MiikeBitterSteelRaganatorJinxesaxequando213Anurag1606Sundance_2099MagrailothosLLZ186Darkrider05AinyCassySyndicatedAustinU823SandeepSRaikisRepto23ZsirhcZEgretM4Maicoñ97 73 votes
Gladiator 🛡️
24%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69Siliyonelly22TendersquadJadedChovnerheirDEZFrankWhiteDragonMCOCLogan00Headpool12OpandemonioFloorKillerBowTieJohnButtehrsSCP1504o4tgRamadaMattstafari 53 votes
Spider-Punk 🎸
14%
GroundedWisdomMaverick75IrakliSoldierjr24Mhd20034CupidWicket329PrimeSaviour_27RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05SbkruebJAATKINGLordSmasherspigwenderJaymix79Bawa69SpideyFunkoPhillip14233MᗅՏᗅCRESaquongoat 32 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    or Gladiator, both would be cool

sadly ik it will be bullseye because he’s far and away the fan favorite- anyone could’ve told you this would happen
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    I’m all about the punk. I want an sp3 full punk rock show. I want mosh pit mechanics. I want to break a guitar over my opponent’s head. There’s so much that can be done here that is unique from “just another spider” stuff and I’m here for all of it.

White Tiger would be my second choice, she’s also pretty cool.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Bullseye 🎯

sadly ik it will be bullseye because he’s far and away the fan favorite- anyone could’ve told you this would happen

I think it will be close. Don’t be surprised if Bullseye doesn’t make it.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    He has a guitar!
  • White Tiger 🐅
    Rookiie said:

I think it will be close. Don’t be surprised if Bullseye doesn’t make it.
    I’d be surprised if he doesn’t make it
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Bullseye. I just want to see Bullseye kill OP bosses like Grandmaster with a playing card or pencil or something
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Kabam Jax said:

I will be voting for Spider-Punk.
    Picture this...

SP3, Spider-punk pulls out his guitar, his opponent is confused but becomes docile. SP begins to tune the guitar, the confusion grows. He strums once and the opponent moves in to lend a thoughtful ear. Spider-punk, quick as a whip, hops up and hits them across the head with the guitar. Then he webs to the ceiling and jumps down and smashes the guitar over his opponent repeatedly before it freezeframes. Colours adjust and it pays homage to The Clash's London Calling album cover. All set to a kickass punk riff.

I repeat... we may not need another Spider-person in the contest... but we need a punk.

Picture this…the worst available champ as your top option, no thanks😂
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    Kabam Jax said:

Picture this...

SP3, Spider-punk pulls out his guitar, his opponent is confused but becomes docile. SP begins to tune the guitar, the confusion grows. He strums once and the opponent moves in to lend a thoughtful ear. Spider-punk, quick as a whip, hops up and hits them across the head with the guitar. Then he webs to the ceiling and jumps down and smashes the guitar over his opponent repeatedly before it freezeframes. Colours adjust and it pays homage to The Clash's London Calling album cover. All set to a kickass punk riff.

I repeat... we may not need another Spider-person in the contest... but we need a punk.

Jax you really thought about this didn't you.
    I'm voting for the punk also ONLY because DEATHLOK isn't there anymore which is sad bc we needed a good tech but I'ma vote the punk just to make ppl angry 😉
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Bullseye 🎯

Kabam Jax said:

Picture this...

Jax you really thought about this didn't you.
    I'm voting for the punk also ONLY because DEATHLOK isn't there anymore which is sad bc we needed a good tech but I'ma vote the punk just to make ppl angry 😉
    Or vote bullseye and try to convince Kabam to make him tech…
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Kabam Jax said:

Picture this...

Oooof, that was a great sell @Kabam Jax !
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    White Tiger 🐅
    White Tiger all the way.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    White Tiger 🐅
    Mystic dps expectation
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    White Tiger 🐅
    No preference so doing the tiger for my alliance mate. If the punk was #metal then might have gone for him as it benefits Magneto and Venom as he should be spiderverse
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    White Tiger 🐅
    I just think we don't need science/cosmic/mutant (the goated classes) champs, at the moment. Probs, someone from Skill/Tech/Mystic would be more appreciated. But then again, this is just a pov.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    White Tiger 🐅
    the only correct choice. keep all the spider people and op cosmics
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Gladiator 🛡️
    Gladiator.

I would gladly vote for Iron Punk. Or Sorceror Punk. Or, let’s be real, if we just created a playable version of John Lydon, I’d roll with it. But not another spider. I’ll agree with another post from another thread from not too long ago: the only new Spider we would need at this point should be a mutant spider.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Kabam Jax said:

Picture this...

Jax, you Canadian punk rock rebel,

We now inquire about your punk playlist?
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    Gladiator 🛡️

i just want to have my champ smack his opponent with a guitar

So basically ‘night-trasher 2.0’ lol

• SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Gladiator 🛡️
    As long as Spiderpunk DO NOT WIN, im happy #boycottspiderpunk

Any of the other 3 should be rly cool :)

ps rip deathlok :/
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Picture this...

🚮