**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant objective in side quest?

i did the side quest with a team of mutants but i can't get the Corparate class objective . i have no problem doing it in first week

Comments

• Options
    nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Same
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,955 ★★★★★
    Mutant was an objective for week 1. Week 2 objectives are cosmic and science.
  • Options
    Keystone1Keystone1 Posts: 5
    No, Mystic was week 1. Week 2 is Mutant. I didn't get my rewards either for completing with mutants.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    You have to reread the objective. Mutant still says “week 1”. You should have done one lane mystic, next mutant. For QS, one science and one cosmic.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Keystone1 said:

No, Mystic was week 1. Week 2 is Mutant. I didn't get my rewards either for completing with mutants.

You are wrong, its 2 classes each the first, the second and the third week,
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Keystone1 said:

You are wrong, its 2 classes each the first, the second and the third week,
    Agree, 2 different classes for each Week (meaning for each of the separate QUESTS).
    3 quests covers the 6 classes.
    Then final Week 4 comes down to final Quest, using ANY full team class.

And of the 2 objective classes for each week/quest, have to do the Classes in order listed in order to move along thru the Objective list.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,955 ★★★★★
    Keystone1 said:

Try reading again before you incorrectly correct someone. 👍
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i just did week 1 with mutants and it work. why don't they just make it like the other objectives. 1 every week. my bad but that's suck how they made it.