**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forced Champion Selection

Hi,

I have logged in to the Contest this morning and I opened a Mojo Ballot Box, and the champion I want to vote for is no longer available as an option. This is fine, of course, it's how the process plays out, but now I am being forced to vote for a champion I do not want or care about. I cannot back out of the vote, and I would really like to just play the game. I can't understand why I would be forced to use my vote for a champ I don't really care about.

I guess the idea here is that a back out button or option would be great when it comes to the Ballot boxes, which in general are a pretty cool idea.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for some random champ, but I'm reasonably sure that this is not the essence of the Ballot Box voting process. I suggest the process is mildly flawed.

Other than a back out button, maybe a preview of currently voteable champs?

Kind regards,
TrapKill :)

Comments

• Which Election were you referring to ?
    The MOJO one with the Profile Pics of him clad out as one of the other champs (Herc, QS, etc) ?
    That one doesn’t matter one bit (Mojo has final say each week as far as who the next week's Side Quest Boss will be, aka already determined). unless you are trying to pick the champ (get the profile pic) of the next champ to be eliminated, thus being able to collect as many of the Pics as possible.

Or the SUMMONER'S CHOICE one, which is the one that matters as far as actually getting Kabam to release that as a champ this year sometime.
    Can “Preview” the contents before actually claiming the Ballot in Mail Msg. And then just DON'T CLAIM the Ballot, just let the Mail Msg sit and eventually be deleted, if you don’t have an interest in the remaining champs.

The forced nature is sort of why there have been some posts here claiming “no way so-and-so could have lost the voting, they had a hundred or so POLL lead according to people who bothered to express their Vote on Forum or social media”, just because the champ they had wanted had lost.
    That easily gets outweighed by the numerous factorial of other people who don’t care to actually see who they would want, who are just picking someone randomly, or who are just choosing by looks of the picture alone, etc.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    1 vote won't matter just pick one and move on.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    Yeah. Pick your second favorite or something
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96

Which Election were you referring to ?
    The MOJO one with the Profile Pics of him clad out as one of the other champs (Herc, QS, etc) ?
    That one doesn’t matter one bit (Mojo has final say each week as far as who the next week's Side Quest Boss will be, aka already determined). unless you are trying to pick the champ (get the profile pic) of the next champ to be eliminated, thus being able to collect as many of the Pics as possible.

Or the SUMMONER'S CHOICE one, which is the one that matters as far as actually getting Kabam to release that as a champ this year sometime.
    Can “Preview” the contents before actually claiming the Ballot in Mail Msg. And then just DON'T CLAIM the Ballot, just let the Mail Msg sit and eventually be deleted, if you don’t have an interest in the remaining champs.

The forced nature is sort of why there have been some posts here claiming “no way so-and-so could have lost the voting, they had a hundred or so POLL lead according to people who bothered to express their Vote on Forum or social media”, just because the champ they had wanted had lost.
    That easily gets outweighed by the numerous factorial of other people who don’t care to actually see who they would want, who are just picking someone randomly, or who are just choosing by looks of the picture alone, etc.

Yeah, Summoner's Choice was what I was writing about, thanks for that, so I have realized about the preview, and have learned, and oh well, just a wee rant. Thanks again. :)