**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISOs Issue!

When are Summoners going to raise voice of these criminally low amount of ISOs we get while duping champs?
Same amount of ISOs on 4* And 6* Dupe?
At this point majority of Summoners are facing ISOs problem and Kabam gives them *OUTDATED* Halls Of Glory!
ISOs situation must change!

Comments

• I would say there's an imbalance. For certain events we get loads of mats, and gold but very little to no iso. Like Eop. Obviously we have arena but I consider arena more of a gold farm then iso.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    edited December 2022

How i will i raise voice?

I do pretty lot of content.

I'm ready to get bash, also i think many will disagree this post
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 95
    Duping 4 and 5* gives 24 bricks, duping 6* should give 36 bricks and duping 7* 48 bricks of iso
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Wasy1 said:

Duping 4 and 5* gives 24 bricks, duping 6* should give 36 bricks and duping 7* 48 bricks of iso

5* cost 5x the amount of shards as a 4* so 5* should really get a bump as well and then 6* beyond that too given the 6* shards are still harder to obtain than 5* shards. Each increase in either the amount of shards required or lower quantity or ease of obtaining the shards should be accompanied by increased dupe rewards in my opinion.
    Shards are a separate economy of arbitrarily chosen numbers. They could have said they were 2000 shards and divided awards by 5. It doesn’t change. It’s not like if a 5-star became 2000 shards that cavalier EQ would hand out the same amount.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Crine60 said:

Wasy1 said:

5* cost 5x the amount of shards as a 4* so 5* should really get a bump as well and then 6* beyond that too given the 6* shards are still harder to obtain than 5* shards. Each increase in either the amount of shards required or lower quantity or ease of obtaining the shards should be accompanied by increased dupe rewards in my opinion.
    Shards are a separate economy of arbitrarily chosen numbers. They could have said they were 2000 shards and divided awards by 5. It doesn’t change. It’s not like if a 5-star became 2000 shards that cavalier EQ would hand out the same amount.
    You are probably right but the fact remains that to get a basic 5* crystal you need 5x the amount of shards as a 4* in addition to there being less 5* shard availability than 4* so it is a double hit going from 4* to 5* for the same dupe rewards. 5* to 6* is the same amount of shards so just an issue of lower availability of 6* shards than the lower rarity ones. The only reason I brought up that point about 5* being both more shards to get a crystal and lower availability was to say I didn't think only 6* dupes should get more rewards than 4*.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Save 4-star shards and open dual class crystals. If you’re struggling with gold or iso, you should do enough each level up day to get rank rewards then stop.

I know this will break someone’s brain, but that new champ you just got doesn’t need to be 3/45 today. I have 1-2 champs per class that are on my to-do list.

SWitch and Rintrah (both new)
    Knull and Herc (old but going to r4, new from CW)
    Omega Sentinel and Ultron (CW and EOP)
    Storm and Toad (new, November)
    BWDO and Valkyrie (oldish, CW)
    Titania and Spidey99 (CW, old but now going to r4)

This is a key that not a lot here seem to prescribe to. I would even stretch to reason that the “problems” in lack of resources for rankups are self-inflicted based on this stance. A lot of issues with not being able to rank something can be solved with just a little bit of patience and a little bit of conscious management of resources. Not saying folks have to play this way, but it can make a difference in managing periodic shortages in resources.

Now I don’t disagree about the differences in iso given for dupes at the various star levels, but that has been talked about at length and I don’t really see it changing any time soon (surprises are welcome though!)
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

JoyboyX69 said:

Wait till 7 stars are out and we get the same amount of iso for their dupes as well!
    Any idea when are 7*s coming out?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Ghost_Fan said:

JoyboyX69 said:

Wait till 7 stars are out and we get the same amount of iso for their dupes as well!
    They said it would be sometime in the spring.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Save 4-star shards and open dual class crystals. If you’re struggling with gold or iso, you should do enough each level up day to get rank rewards then stop.

I know this will break someone’s brain, but that new champ you just got doesn’t need to be 3/45 today. I have 1-2 champs per class that are on my to-do list.

SWitch and Rintrah (both new)
    Knull and Herc (old but going to r4, new from CW)
    Omega Sentinel and Ultron (CW and EOP)
    Storm and Toad (new, November)
    BWDO and Valkyrie (oldish, CW)
    Titania and Spidey99 (CW, old but now going to r4)

I do this already and am running out of ISO now. Granted I still have side quest cavs, 2 4 star crystals and 3 5 stars crystals ready for dupes. But I used to have 10 4 star crystals ready at all times; seeing them running low and my stash too scares me.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    will never happen, that's why they added the iso Daily...energy spent mean spending money to buy units for energy.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I spend most of my glory and incursion artifacts on iso and 4* crystals and I still don't ever have enough lol.
  • TheBeast996TheBeast996 Posts: 15
    I have over 2K ISO in my stash.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I would say there's an imbalance. For certain events we get loads of mats, and gold but very little to no iso. Like Eop. Obviously we have arena but I consider arena more of a gold farm then iso.

True, I have enough resourcers to rank up 10 champs to R3 (which I need for BG and some quests that have specific nodes) but I dont have the ISO for them.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    It could be argued that there is no ISO problem... There is an excess of 6* shards/crystals... And everyone wants to rank up every pull they get...
    I dunno i haven't had any problems with gold or iso.. I do my arena milestones (gold, units, iso thru GM shards) and i auto run a bunch of content. I never do the iso proving ground.. Never run out of gold, got about 590k 5* shards, 280k 4* shards, 1.3 mill phc shards, 250k 3* shards and 180k GMC shards...
  • I honestly agree with the view that we need to get more Iso for duping 5* and 6*'s, since it would help balance out the huge amount needed to level up both
  • Coppin said:

This ISO issue and Gold issue are a constant specially after a major sale (4th of July, CM) or major event (Gifting, Banquet, introduction of BG Store)... And im sorry to say this but its usually from lower progression players getting top tier champs... Proven, Conqueror, UC getting their 6*...

You're not wrong, I've been stuck in UC for a year, missed the Banquet event but once i finally got a 6 star that could help me push for cav and certain 5 stars, all I'm having is a major iso issue
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    hburns03 said:

JoyboyX69 said:

When are Summoners going to raise voice of these criminally low amount of ISOs we get while duping champs?
    At this point majority of Summoners are facing ISOs problem and Kabam gives them *OUTDATED* Halls Of Glory!
    ISOs situation must change!

The majority? What's your source?
    what’s the point of commenting this
    He always does that, in fact, he only does that
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

I have over 2K ISO in my stash.

So what?
    I used to had over 3k iso blocks permanently in my stash.
    That isn’t an indicator that iso overflows in the game.
    It’s rather an indicator of how low and outdated is the ISO cap.
    Do you have any idea how much iso is needed to take a 6* r1 champ from level 1 to 25?
    Let alone r2 or r3.
    It’s several 4*/5*/6* dupes of class iso.
    There is ISO shortage.
    That’s a fact. It’s pure maths.
    I need to spend glory, waste incursion artifacts on 4* crystals, instead of 6*s, and buy ISO offers to keep up with the 6*s demand.
    But I guess that’s what the company want us to do, buy offers. Even for non high end resources, which is a lame move imo.
    As for the do arena arguments, they are invalid.
    Arena has enough iso to add very few levels on a 6*.
    Couple of 4*/5* dupes won’t solve any serious ISO demands.
    I’m a casual arena grinder so I know first hand what I’m saying.
    Arena isn’t a main gold source either anymore.
    Since the gold from there is enough for 4*s, or 5*s if you grind hard, but nowhere close to cover any 6*s demands.
    But for gold you can currently do solo events and incursions to cover the needs.
    For ISO outside buying offers or whale on Cav crystals there isn’t a lot you can do.
    Also, for the “there isn’t an ISO shortage defenders”, they will still be able to sell their overflow for gold.
    I can’t understand what’s their problem, on increasing the ISO availability in the game 🤔

• SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★

Mephisto said:

Ghost_Fan said:

JoyboyX69 said:

Spring in which country? lol this always gets me confused, can anyone tell me how many months would that be? lol
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Mephisto said:

Ghost_Fan said:

JoyboyX69 said:

Spring in which country? lol this always gets me confused, can anyone tell me how many months would that be? lol
    Spring is usually before “early June” 😂😂😂
    Hope you got the joke 😉