**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The newest game from "Problems connecting to network, please check your connection" is Marvel Contest of Emergency Maintenance.

It couldn't be simpler...
    Download it.
    Open it.
    Stare at a load screen.
    Get blamed for your poor internet connection.

And please... spend money!
  • well its been 1 hour 20 minutes so far
  • JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    I think the least Kabam can do is give us the option to buy the crystal Again for a dollar. I opened my crystal, it stopped on Stark Spidey, the game lost connection the crystal started freaking out spinning all crazy and i duped my Stupid Iceman AGAIN!.... This sucks. But its whatever.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server

Dude over a million players probably just logged in, purchased the same thing...

Server would have crashed... don't sack anyone for that.

Maybe you be realistic?

maybe you shut up it happens more than once a week also the amount of monney there making this should be sorted getting extra servers last week i put £400 to game so its not like i am moaning for nothing

Awww boo boo.

You think it's all profit? They have wages to pay etc.

Just deal with it man, it's up to you what you do with that £400.

If you buy a weekly bus ticket and it's late each day, you gonna sit and moan to the bus company?
  • yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server

Dude over a million players probably just logged in, purchased the same thing...

Maybe you be realistic?

maybe you shut up it happens more than once a week also the amount of monney there making this should be sorted getting extra servers last week i put £400 to game so its not like i am moaning for nothing

Awww boo boo.

If you buy a weekly bus ticket and it's late each day, you gonna sit and moan to the bus company?

DarkestDestroyer = Kamba Server Administrator
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Thank you for today! Y’all crashed the servers to where we can’t get on anymore. Y’all have done very well with y’alls 3 years of very good servers
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    The real question is, how am I going to get my duels done!?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Who could have predicted this? Can't wait for the servers to go down on Wednesday during 5.4. Have some pride Kabam.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    #prayfortheservers
  • So, got my crystal started to spin it....then game crash.....
    Will I get to do it again? Will it be open? Will I be Kabam'ed and lose it altogether?
    Holy ****.
    You sell a four star crystal for a buck, you're going to get higher traffic....
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I mean what are y'all expecting? If everyone logs in at the same time the servers are gonna overload. Granted Kabam should have better servers anyway but still.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I logged on fine claimed my anniversary stuff no problem.. Bought the crystal.. It said payment successful.. Then suddenly said network problems and cut me off.. I better have that crystal when I get back on
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    yet again another event another **** up by kabam not going well for there 3rd anniversary this shoud be sorted by now get new staff in and sack them hamsters that run the server

Maybe you be realistic?

Awww boo boo.

DarkestDestroyer = Kamba Server Administrator

Lol hardly, it's annoying for me too.

But it's like opening a new bouncy castle and 1 million excited kids go on it at once... it's gonna burst and pop.

Look how much money R* make compared to Kabam... when they launch a game the same happens, even big updates, bet it does on the 12th for the new heist.
  • Fragbags01Fragbags01 Posts: 27
    My crystal was spinning when it crashed best not have lost it
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    middle of arenas and kabams like nope you shall not pass
  • ok down 3 times in under 2 hours get this **** sorted now kabam
  • Was able to get in one fight before the servers went down again. I bet no one gets the 1 mil in arena because it crashes all week. Starting to look as hopeful as the 1 mil Facebook likes.
  • Rip servers...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    People are getting tired from this kabam people want to grind fix quicker seriously
  • 3 times in the last 2hours, this is just ridiculous
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    @Kabam Miike fix your servers plz lmao
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    Last tue right after maint I started to spin a 5* crystal and the game went down for emergency maint. When I eventually got back on, I had a new 5* mordo. Not happy for mordo but happy I didn't lose a 5*.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Can we get an update on this please
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    This is exactly what Cloud Computing is for. You know you're going to have a huge influx of server activity.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    How about 1 hour cool down in 5* arena for the week to fix this ? It's hurting us in war too. Not cool.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

Maybe you be realistic?

Awww boo boo.

Most people with common sense would use a different bus company