**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentry Buff

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I remember hearing about sentry buff before, like kabam wanting to make it or something like that. Like Sentry rework. Do we have any news on that? Also how yall buff sentry if u were able to?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    Wasn't he already buffed? Think Nova or Psycho-Man level work. I honestly forget he's even in the game sometimes.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    cur53d said:

Wasn't he already buffed? Think Nova or Psycho-Man level work. I honestly forget he's even in the game sometimes.

No like after that, a complete rework like i said. Cuz im sure i heard it somewhere that kabam wanted to do it
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    You’ve just heard a very loud group of a handful of people begging persistently for a buff on Sentry for the last couple of years. There has been no hint of communication from Kabam for a Sentry buff. Maybe someday.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    If anything sentry is one of the only characters who deserves a magneto-level buff. Dude is insane in the comics
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    They've alluded to a buff at some point in interviews, but there's some internal reason they aren't actively getting around to it. They are well aware that he sucks and he's gotten buff attempts and they still haven't squared him away. Even almost unnoticeable buffs take so long, he might be Coming Super Soon but it will end up being Winter '03 when he hits beta.