**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS EXCLUSIVE Crystal ? Contest of Champions Crystal. WHY JUST iOS ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Why iOS users are always receiving gifts but android users not? Why are you creating this difference between the 2 platforms ?
Aren't the Android users suffering enough with the loading times, and lag, and the game not running as smooth as on iOS ??

Comments

• KrimsoulKrimsoul Posts: 26
    boiii
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    What are you talking about android get so much just because of how much the game sucks on them devices
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Why not?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • KrimsoulKrimsoul Posts: 26
    WHY ONLY IOS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ANDROID NO RECEIVE FREE CRYSTAL WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Im on lastest ios, and i dont know what youre talkin bout.
    What crystal ?
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    RAGE!!!!!!!!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    The Apple forum is that way... ---->
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Sometimes iOS users get special offers or items. Sometimes Android users get special offers or items. And sometimes everyone gets special offers or items.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Boi Android gets way more than iOS most of the time, I haven’t seen one of these in ages on iOS
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Amd why didt Google Got the monster cystal same same.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Dude. I got 2* Guilly. You’re not missing anything
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It’s because Apple asked/paid for gift to be given to their users. You mad because you didn’t get something? **** to Google.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Android actually received one I believe in October.
  • I pulled a 5* Thanos from the Apple crystal!!
  • Cosmin320 wrote: »
    Why iOS users are always receiving gifts but android users not? Why are you creating this difference between the 2 platforms ?
    Aren't the Android users suffering enough with the loading times, and lag, and the game not running as smooth as on iOS ??
    You guys got the monster crystal
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Guys every platform has their own exclusive crystals. Calm down or get and iPhone
  • man at one moment was exlusive gift for android i thing is ok now for ios every platform was they reward
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    I wish I saved it. I only got a 2* WWII Cap.
  • lol, The Monster crystal? You mean the 2* Monster crystal? Yeah, what a gift. Ours didn't give a chance at a 4* champ so yeah, iOS got the better end of the deal if you ask me.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    Or get both phones
    Each company has their own agreement with netmarble. I got something one time for using Sony. Rest assured doesn't make up for the sheer amount of load time the game takes
    The crystals they give away anyways are almost 100% garbage
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    61.jpg
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Because this world shall know pain
  • Cosmin320 wrote: »
    Why iOS users are always receiving gifts but android users not?

Tim Cook is more generous than that little green robot?

The iOS and Android platform gifts don't come from Kabam, they come from the platform companies. Not only have there been Apple appstore exclusives and "Android" (probably Google Play) gifts, my recollection is that there have also been free crystals for owners of specific brands of phones in the past, almost certainly as a promotion sponsored by that particular vendor.

Those vendors are allowed to essentially send gifts to the users of those devices, no different than I can send in-game gifts to my friends and alliance mates.