**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

kill excuses 😀 in aw list ur excuses below

here are some excuses made by my alliance mates . list ur as well
input issue
connection lost
call during fight
notification panel on screen
someone tagged me
parry fail
dex fail
chmp stands still during fight
girlfriend or mother snatched mobile during fight
friends forced to quit
wifi lost at work
employer come on check had to pause fight
was playing in washroom

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Passive AI causing timeouts bc it thinks its playing who will remain standing with their hand on the car! 🀣
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Korg
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…
    girlfriend or mother snatched mobile during fight - Excuse as Kid, girlfriend part is BS
    friends forced to quit - quit the friend
    wifi lost at work - rare case
    employer come on check had to pause fight - you are stupid, don't play while working
    was playing in washroom - complete then not a big deal to spend extra minutes

Rest of the reasons sometimes genuine.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…
    No excuses for me....if I lose I stunk B)
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2023
    I'm still struggling with people to complete their lanes , forget telling them not to die.

Gold 2 alliance and we're stuck here because they won't even login for 10 minutes to do their part.
  • xioNxioN Posts: 8 β˜…
    edited January 2023
    SCP1504 said:

Game crash on fight start

Luckily I made it through our current war no KOs, but def close to dying cause I’m not that good anymore, but previous 2 wars one fight I was going on with herc to get KOd so I could revive him (cheaper than pots) & the game crashed on me after doing 50% or more in damage right before I was gonna eat a sp3. So still took a loss on that node & ended up having to heal herc anyway so I didn’t take another lmao… & the war before that one my very first fight the game crashed on entry and I took a 50% hp cut :/ and attack bonus minus. But honestly I never β€œmake excuses” I just say how it is and what happened if I died to poor play I’ll say it, if the game shoves it in my bum I’ll say it. Doesn’t matter the reason just sometimes it can be quite frustrating and I need to vent πŸ˜‚
  • My excuse today is the AI went super saiyan and became a master of parry πŸ˜‚
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    you forgot "banned the champ I would've used instead"
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    some of those are not excuses .. legit scenarios. personally, there are always some shenanigans either i play poorly, inputs fails, strange happenings or what not. when i shat the bed though i'm not above saying hey that's all one me lol