**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Item Drops in High Difficulties

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it’s about time Kabam increase the level of potions seen at higher difficulties, and even drop some more revives in there. Alternatively, just make health potions restore 10/20/40/60/100% health (or something like that).

Like, why is a 1650 health potion dropping in Thronebreaker difficulty? Lol

Exact same argument for ISO.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Kabam has been trying to catch up with themselves it seems. Revamping AW and AQ rewards. Increasing the amount of gold we get.

But now ISO is a problem because many of us are getting loads of new 6 stars, especially since cyber and banquet.

Health pots really do just need to be a percentage at this point. Health pools have eclipsed what they used to be.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I asked this question a long time ago and little has changed. It is only recently that we have had % revives added instead of point specific revived like our wonderful 250 health that we started getting when aqs first ran in beta.
    I pointed out that the star ratings on the boxes really mean nothing and that when we are running cav or a pargon material, the boxes should drop more than t3 iso and those garbage quest crystals, and the paths should have higher tier restores and revives, certainly better than act 1 material.
    It is utterly stupid to hand out t1 and 2 restores and t2 revives on a cav, thronebreaker or pargon path!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    K00shMaan said:

It's funny because even getting the Silver potions in EQ is a rather recent development. If you are lucky you can find 2 revives on the same tile. Do agree that potions are starting to get to that point where they straight up need to be redeveloped

100% agree with this. Ever increasing health pools on champions are phasing out these potions as inferior... why do i need 20 potions to fully heal a champ. Thats pretty stupid
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    The whole potion system needs to reworked. Or at least add higher level potions that aren’t behind a paywall or the Sigil store