**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Playing from another region of the world

MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
So I'm basically french and playing in France, was wondering if I had anything to do if i want to play in Thailand ? I'll be there from 9 to 25 th February and I don't want to have any problem

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    You’d be signing in on the same device, yes? No reason for there to be any problem.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    You will be fine. If you were to suddenly log in in thailand but a couple minutes later in France again it might raise some questions.
    I`m Dutch and have been playing from Belgium, France and Germany in the last couple of years for a couple of days during a stay. Never seemed to matter.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    More importantly...enjoy Thailand! Should not even entertain playing mcoc if your in a place like that anyway! Much better things to do
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 90
    The only problem you might have is to consider time zone difference. For example, if arenas end in your daytime when you are playing in France, it would end in night time in Thailand. Take note of the timer countdown in whichever mode or rewards you are playing and you’ll not miss out.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Thx for answers