**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dissapointed in no update to spiderman supreme

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
He just kinda sucks as an offensive character. Anyone agree?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• I used my 5* version of him in EoP and he was doing great for someone who doesn't even know how to optimally play him. Besides, in the first update we were told about gorr, they said he wasn't being changed, then after he was in more peoples hands, kabam decided to change him.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Dude is frickin awesome his crits are pretty sweet and he goes invisible what else am I missing oh yeah HE STEALS BUFFS what else more could you ask for
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Do you even have him?

Yep got really lucky with the 6 star. Searched for a really long time for offensive rotations and after playing around with him I found his uses to be pretty niche. In matchups that hes made for he seems to get too much power I dont know. Lagacy said the same so I know im not alone on this.

Good on def tho I will give you that.

I’m sure your 3* is not doing enough damage for your tastes.

Pikolu said:

I used my 5* version of him in EoP and he was doing great for someone who doesn't even know how to optimally play him. Besides, in the first update we were told about gorr, they said he wasn't being changed, then after he was in more peoples hands, kabam decided to change him.

Thats true, i hope the same for him.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    I just pull 6* Spiderman Supreme and am wondering why 'into the spider-verse' synergy Miles Morales wasn't included.. Symbiote Spiderman is not 'into Spider-verse' but Miles Morales is.. so wondering why Kabam game developers didn't add him while putting 'Night Monkey' Stealth Spidey in.. sort of weird to me.. just sharing my thoughts on this.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    No he doesn't sucks. Just go to yt and search how to play him
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    psp742 said:

I just pull 6* Spiderman Supreme and am wondering why 'into the spider-verse' synergy Miles Morales wasn't included.. Symbiote Spiderman is not 'into Spider-verse' but Miles Morales is.. so wondering why Kabam game developers didn't add him while putting 'Night Monkey' Stealth Spidey in.. sort of weird to me.. just sharing my thoughts on this.

It nothing to do with the movie

No he doesn't sucks. Just go to yt and search how to play him

It does indeed has been a long time since I searched for his rotations. But I feel like I hit the nail on the heaad with my initial analysis. He is a niche counter to lots of buffs and isn't optimal in other matchups. Also he isn't meant to be a power control option for lots of power gain (see him vs evil hyperion - always have to tank a sp3).

Overall I'm happy with where he is I think. Good on def and a good option for nullify immune cosmics.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sucks isn't nearly the right word, I'd love a little buff tho
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Well his kit has no limitation on buffless enemies his damage is solid on his own, so why does he suck as an attacker in your opinion?

And when the opponent does have buffs, Spidey gets only better. Really don't see why he'd be niche or bad. Yea, he isn't top-class but he is actually useful imo.