**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My 10th R4

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I wanted my next r4 to be someone i truly enjoy playing this go around. This guy as a 5 star got me through Meastro in LoL way back when. At one point, he was my only option for Selective Timestream. The list goes on.

Finally pulled him as a 6* not too long ago and took him to r3 a few weeks ago. Just pulled the trigger for r4 because im having so much fun playing with him again. He also has some pretty cool synergies with a bunch of champs i have at r3!

Hits like an absolute TRUCK

I am satisfied. He was my favorite, go to champ for a very long time back in the day. This should be fun 😎

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I love having my fave champs at their highest rank. I was so happy when I took up Black Cat a few months ago, just for that reason.

I'm not the biggest fan of Starky myself but he's so objectively good that I'm still thinking of ranking him up ahead of the Spidey run of EOP Acceptance.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I recently brought mine to r3, and I’m also thinking about r4. He hits so crazy hard in such a short amount of time
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I recently brought mine to r3, and I’m also thinking about r4. He hits so crazy hard in such a short amount of time

He sure does!! While at r3 with 10 poise charges he was hitting 10.2k mediums and 22k heavies. Lol havnt played around with him at r4 yet but im sure its pretty crazy haha
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Whenever someone ranks up an old champ like this, I always get a hit of nostalgia. I remember ranking him up as one of my first 3*'s!
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 986 ★★★★
    Great rank up. A champ that seems to be forgotten by most.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Just as fun to play! Having an absolute blast using him again. Indeed brings back many great memories (and also terrible ones haha)

If you guys want i will post some gameplay of him just absolutely nuking stuff lol
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    i never liked him tbh, the constant need of evades to build charges pissed me off, also he evaded when i wanted to parry and got hit cause of that.

Now with imput broken, he s gotta be worse than before, since im missing evades constantly