**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman, how good?

Got An iceman from the $1 crystal.

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    One of the best in game, R5 for sure. Know I little about how to best use and he will get though some of the toughest content.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    One of the best. Double immune. Can eat a bunch of l3s if you play him right. Kills evade. Top notch utility champ.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    As good as SE spidey.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Very good utility. One of the top mutant champs. Immune to almost everything. Counters evade.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Great! Got lucky!
  • And ice armor. Invaluable for war
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Have him at r5 one of the best in the game imo. He’s amazing for AQ and AW.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    AegonT wrote: »
    One of the best. Double immune. Can eat a bunch of l3s if you play him right. Kills evade. Top notch utility champ.

Triple Immune: Bleed/Poison/incinerate
    Damn!! I guess he's going to be my next r4
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Best overall champ in the game IMO
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Let’s see... immune to bleed and poison and incinerate can prevent evasion can’t lose more than 5% of health high attack decent armor and health. Good
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Nitro I hate you
    Rise, lol
  • AA does more damage against non-immune champs, but Iceman has way more utility. Best two mutants.
    don't hate me so much, I still only got 2 5*s. Plus only 2 of my 4*s are awakened, so...
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Awesome, I have a 4* duped and use him more than my mid level 5*s. congrats
  • YOU DONT KNOW THE QUALITY OF ICEMAN, SELL IMMIEDIETELY