**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron prime vS Gully 2099

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
As title said. Who us better, both unduped
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why
  • THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    TheSaith said:

THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why
    Bro when your say Ultron prime he’s a trophy champ that really doesn’t do much in todays game. Now if your talking about Ultron well I would say Ultron for sure over Guilly but if your talking about trophy champ Ultron prime then Guilly
    edited February 2023
    THE_MISO said:

TheSaith said:

THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why
    Bro when your say Ultron prime he’s a trophy champ that really doesn’t do much in todays game. Now if your talking about Ultron well I would say Ultron for sure over Guilly but if your talking about trophy champ Ultron prime then Guilly
    Talking about this dude
    Talking about this dude

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

THE_MISO said:

TheSaith said:

THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why
    Ultron prime is the one you can pull from crystals. Ultron classic is the trophy champ
    And wrong. Ultron prime is the trophy champ.
    Maratox said:

Buttehrs said:

Maratox said:

THE_MISO said:

TheSaith said:

THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why
    Ultron prime is the one you can pull from crystals. Ultron classic is the trophy champ

Am I wrong?
    I attached the pic i am taking about
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Ultron Prime is the one from the MCU, Ultron is the Classic one from the comics
    @Buttehrs
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Maratox said:

THE_MISO said:

TheSaith said:

THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why
    Nope.
    Ultron Prime. You can find him in many places.

Ultron Classic. The trophy champ and one of four champs that are not 6* yet.
    Re OP's question, Ultron Prime is probably much better than Guillotine.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    It depends on your situation. If you’re doing a really long fight, guillotine is probably your go to. But if it’s less long and opponent is not bleed immune (and as a cherry on top you have HB on your team), I’d say ultron
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Ultron is better. And for longer fights I wouldn't use Guilly nowadays, if you get hit you will start over there are always huge risk with her play style. She is not like Aegon or Hercules once you ramped up no one can take it from you.

Guilly is only better in few situations when you need power control or you have damage boost from nodes.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Maratox said:

Buttehrs said:

Maratox said:

THE_MISO said:

TheSaith said:

THE_MISO said:

Guilly

How and why

Am I wrong?
    :D
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    In 90% of situations ultron will be more useful for you. The few situations where guillotine can outshine ultron require you to have a perfect fight, be facing an opponent with constant regen buff, or having a special 3 ready when your opponent is at 6% health. Ultron also has the added bonus that when awakened he can regen energy damage delt to him. The amount regenerated is based off his sig level but that can easily be increased with the availability of 5* sig stones available as you progress.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I love my rank 3 Ultron to bits. So good.
    GOTG said:

Ultron is better. And for longer fights I wouldn't use Guilly nowadays, if you get hit you will start over there are always huge risk with her play style. She is not like Aegon or Hercules once you ramped up no one can take it from you.

Guilly is only better in few situations when you need power control or you have damage boost from nodes.

My HB is star r5 and i love using him already