**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

February 3rd Livestream - Summoner's Choice 2023 Winner Reveal

Hello Summoners!

We'll be back with our next livestream on twitch.tv/Kabam on Friday, February 3rd at 1pm PST hosted by Jax.

We will announce the winner of Summoner's Choice 2023, talk about the content coming to the contest in February and chat with Xander Scar and Karate Mike from our content creator program!

The information will be available through other means, but this will be an early sneak peak and will have a lot more insight and information!

You don't need an account to watch, simply click the link and tune in!

Comments

• AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    It better be worth the wait! I simply cannot wait till next month. Cassie Lang AKA Stature has always been a most wanted for the game and I hope she’s as accurate as in the comics! We better see her GROW since we already have two Pym Tech champs that shrink!
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    Can't wait!!!
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    Super excited!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Gladiator or White Tiger
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    Cool it was so fun with Jax last time
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Looking forward to this!
  • Claudio_15Claudio_15 Posts: 1
    Whi won the summoners choice?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    We find out later today.
    I'm hopeful that perhaps during this stream we get an update to the state of the battlerealm map or at the latest in April.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    When is this comin
  • Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Posts: 72

When is this comin

Ikr it feels like it's taking forever I've literally been waiting on my phone being bored since 1:00 cuz that's when I thought it started lol
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    For the ones asking, the one that won was Gladiator
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank you to those of you that came out to the livestream!
    :)

It was fun with u Jax
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 115
    I missed the stream because it was at 2:30 am in my country. How can I watch the highlights of the stream again?
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    @Kabam Jax

As my english is not fluent, I did not understand a lot about the livestream.
    I still don’t know what a RPG is, but Aidan seemed great to explain his job.
    For those who are not fluent and those who haven’t got a good hearing ability, would it be possible to get subtitles for the next event?

Now we have a winner, what about a video from the design to its beta testing, a view from inside Kabam?

And last topic: with a so short victory, any discussion to keep White Tiger for 2024?
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank you to those of you that came out to the livestream!
    :)

Enjoyed it sir.
  • I missed the stream because it was at 2:30 am in my country. How can I watch the highlights of the stream again?

The VOD (video on demand) will be available on the Twitch channel for 7-days after the initial broadcast. We're working on uploading it to Youtube as well, but it has to go through Marvel approval.

@Kabam Jax

As my english is not fluent, I did not understand a lot about the livestream.
    I still don’t know what a RPG is, but Aidan seemed great to explain his job.
    For those who are not fluent and those who haven’t got a good hearing ability, would it be possible to get subtitles for the next event?

Now we have a winner, what about a video from the design to its beta testing, a view from inside Kabam?

And last topic: with a so short victory, any discussion to keep White Tiger for 2024?

RPG stand for Role-Playing Game; essentially, they're the team responsible for all the champions.
    We are looking into subtitles! But, in terms of translation, I'm not sure the technology exists to translate and display closed captions on live video through Twitch.
    In the past we've had incremental updates on the Summoner's Choice champ creation process, and will likely be continuing that trend with Gladiator.