**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solution to knockdown node in SQ

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Just got done with it

Basically how its working right now is
You knockdown
Protection won't go off instead they go unstp
Then you intercept to put slow and then knockdown protection will go off

I found it better to use chanps with slow

Used sorceror supreme for storm and angela ez clap
Sorceror very slow for sinister intentionally died to him towards the end
Finish with g2099 sp3 on sinister
Finish valkyrie and dd with shang chi slow

For havok, use silver centurion if you dknt hv him
What i did was never knocked down havok, onpy killed by basic combo g2099 above 100 hits. Even 10% of that was strong enough.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    That's not how it was working with me.

https://youtu.be/UtOZTjbgVUs
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Just got done with it

Basically how its working right now is
    You knockdown
    Protection won't go off instead they go unstp
    Then you intercept to put slow and then knockdown protection will go off

I found it better to use chanps with slow

Used sorceror supreme for storm and angela ez clap
    Sorceror very slow for sinister intentionally died to him towards the end
    Finish with g2099 sp3 on sinister
    Finish valkyrie and dd with shang chi slow

For havok, use silver centurion if you dknt hv him
    What i did was never knocked down havok, onpy killed by basic combo g2099 above 100 hits. Even 10% of that was strong enough.

Yeah, it isn't working the way I thought, but I figured out doing this works with knockdown, intercept, knockdown. I ended up using a 20% revive to finish off mojo, since I didn't want to repeat it.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Black cat with Domino synergy will prevent the unstoppable from triggering.
    https://youtu.be/sq9t0x5UI7s
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Did the lane in a similar way. R4 Herc, r2 og hulk for faster herc ramp up, r2 shulk, r3 shang and r3 torch.

Storm, sinister, valk, daredevil with herc; infuriate, knock down to trigger unstoppable, intercept to remove it, parry, knock down to remove protection. The infuriate really helps with this. Built up to an SP2 each time and didn't bother with normal herc cycle.

Shulk for an easy Angela solo and used both hulks and a 20% revive on herc to get havoc down. Could have restarted, but the bug was frustrating enough as it was.

Didn't use shang, so could have brought a havoc counter or Heimdall in retrospect.

Mojo laughably easy solo with torch.

In short, provided you're willing to heavy then intercept, then heavy again, it does remove the protection and they can be blitzed down after that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    ADDIS0N said:

That's not how it was working with me.

https://youtu.be/UtOZTjbgVUs

Ok, dude. This is like the 5th time you posted your R4 Galan nuking the content, so we get it …

And honestly, it’s kind of laughable because you are always riding people about how they suck and, if they didn’t suck, they could do any content with any champ, yet you post a video of the one champ who just bypasses the node combo.

Congratulations. You have an R4 Galan. Now maybe try to post something that actually helps people instead of a worthless humblebrag.

Except for I didn't use him in a way that bypasses the protection. Maybe if you actually watched the video and saw for yourself, you'd understand.

https://youtu.be/ceifiiSfDRQ

Maybe using my humble R3 Venom will be better for you.
  • Baron427Baron427 Posts: 67
    Can DD not be slowed? She Hulk did pretty well but her slow was not applying to DD, maybe because of class disadvantage? Its not in either of their tooltips
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Use Ghost or Elsa Bloodstone for assisted intercepts
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 493 ★★★
    I took toad through and he worked great with his special 2 applying slow and hitting for solid damage.

Another option is to go for strong special 3s. The dame is not reduced from protection but considering the bulk on the opponent takes a few chance. Only way to bring doen Havok was to hit hom with 6-7 special 3s from Nimrod, wasnt getting the timing right for special 2 to bypass protection.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Haven't scorpion get recommended here. I used him to solo the whole path and boss.
    https://youtu.be/5ZuUpTk2h6w
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Don't knock them down. I used Wolverine (with Apoc), Yondu, and Ultron and Archangel wrecks Mojo
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

U can shut it down with any champ..
    No need for a "Roster" like some people claim.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

Don't knock them down. I used Wolverine (with Apoc), Yondu, and Ultron and Archangel wrecks Mojo

wait wut? Archangel is literally spam heavy
    Also protip: Elsa parry and Negative's heavy evade counts as intercept
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

wait wut? Archangel is literally spam heavy
    Also protip: Elsa parry and Negative's heavy evade counts as intercept
    That was meant to be a separate sentence. Replace the and with a period and it makes sense.