**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardians of the Galaxy Crystal and Guardians hero use daily missions

These two things were really good content for the game. Please repeat something like this in the future, spider man crystals and spider man friends and foes hero use or anything similar.

A month of that would have shown better appreciation for advanced summoners.

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    All of my 2* Guardians champs are sig 99 now. Except Groot. He's only sig 14.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    I, for one, really appreciate the 100 or so 2* Guardians I've gotten the last month.

That's all I pulled as well. 2
  • ManumanaManumana Posts: 8
    I completely agree. The daily event gave me a reason to play the game everyday, specifically because I wanted the GOTG crystals. I only received 2* and 3* from the roughly 120 crystals I opened, but I would still do it again.
  • As a new player, this was a good way to get champions. I do wish I could have at least gotten 1 3* or higher from the event.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Manumana wrote: »
    I completely agree. The daily event gave me a reason to play the game everyday, specifically because I wanted the GOTG crystals. I only received 2* and 3* from the roughly 120 crystals I opened, but I would still do it again.

I did it for the units and sig stones. It was a pretty nice event for once.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    it was a free side event anyway in addition to our normal gameply. anything bonus is welcomed. like previous posters, the extra sig/isos and shards from maxed dupe was good.

i got a few 3* but that was it. ive seen alliances memebers open 4* from GotG crystal so i know it exists but not everyone.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    It was really nice to get some extra rewards. I did luck out and dupe my 4* groot and pulled 3-4 3* dupes. Would love to see more of this .
  • DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    I got a 4* Groot and a 3* star rocket from the guardian crystals. The rest were 2* and duped 3*rocket