**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This February, Spread Your Love Throughout the Battlerealm

It’s February, Love is in the Air

Celebrate Valentine’s-, Galentine’s- or Singles Awareness-Day with MCOC by checking in daily throughout the month for a login calendar to send Valentines to your alliance-mates or friends. Then, help Mojo as he tries to help Sentinel find love and chase additional rewards through solo objectives!

Date.Game

LOVE is in the air... again. Tune in for DATE.GAME: Mojo’s new dating show, with his new star, SENTINEL! A new Quest will be available each week. Back-to-back months with Mojo at the helm? Has he become 2023’s new poster-boy?

Start Date: February 8th, 2023 @ 18:00 UTC

End Date: March 8th, 2023 @ 18:00 UTC

Format

• 4 quests that release weekly, Threat Levels 1-5, no progression lock, 1 energy per step
  • Collect Studio Passes via login calendar (one entry to each difficulty, every other day)
  • Use Studio Passes to access each week’s quest for one attempt, consumed on entry
  • Additional passes will be available for purchase during the last week of the event
  • Choose to streamline and head directly to the final boss, or take on the full challenge for additional, on-path rewards
  • Collected on-path rewards are granted upon quest completion
  • Complete Solo Objectives for more rewards
  • Send Valentine’s Cards to alliance members or friends to earn points toward Milestone Objectives

Full Clear Rewards

Login Calendar

Check in with MCOC every day to ensure you get everything February has to offer!

Start: February 9th, 2023 @ 00:00 UTC

End: March 8th, 2023 @ 00:00 UTC

Mojo Valentine’s Cards

For Proven and above:

Collect Mojo Valentine’s Card Tickets from the kickoff in-game mail, login calendar and solo objectives to send Mojo Valentine’s Cards containing Profile Pictures and Shapes and Sizes Crystal Shards to alliance members and friends! 

Earn 50 points for each card sent.

*Note: There will not be rank rewards for this event.

Solo Objectives

Shapes and Sizes Crystals

Available between February 8th, 2023 @ 18:00 UTC and March 15th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC.

Collect and combine Shapes and Sizes Crystal Shards to open Shapes and Sizes Crystals for your chance to add the following champions to your roster!

Wasp, Tigra, Domino, Ghost, Rogue, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Omega Sentinel, Black Cat, Black Widow, Valkyrie, Squirrel Girl, Rocket Raccoon, Peni Parker, Thing, Hulk, Sasquatch, Mole Man, Elektra, Mojo, Rhino, Juggernaut, Sentinel, Groot, Thor (Jane Foster), Hela, Jubilee, Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost, Phoenix, M.O.D.O.K.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 47

Have to agree with most comments here on the relics. It saves me so much time not doing those solo because it's not worth it for relic stuff nobody cares about. Please can we stop trying to make those the "top tier" rewards when nobody wants them. Make them for lvl 4 or something

You know when I think about it, yes no one cares, I use them every once in and while on champs but I think if they're making such little difference to champs they should be more accessible, I know its all a test but they should make it 500 or 1000 3* relic shards instead of 200, make it at least more worth our time, but that's only my opinion so please don't get mad at me for this thought lol
  • mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    I'll echo what some here are already saying. I wish all relic related rewards were solo objectives so I could avoid them altogether.

The same goes for the 22hr events, I wish relics had their own 7hr or 22hr events so that people who want relic materials can complete and earn while those that don't can focus on regular rewards.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    When you say studio pass 2, do you mean a single pass for week 2 or 2 passes to use on the event regardless of the week?

I’m afraid it’s first option and we can only do 3-4 difficulties per week but I hope I’m wrong
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Ambjony said:

When you say studio pass 2, do you mean a single pass for week 2 or 2 passes to use on the event regardless of the week?

I’m afraid it’s first option and we can only do 3-4 difficulties per week but I hope I’m wrong

Pretty sure it’s for that week. You get 4 per week.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Nice keep up good work