**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Want my crystal back

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    crsjcarlos wrote: »
    zqrrx67ms3cd.png
    R.I.P. I’m sorry for your loss
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Doesn't make sense. You probably would've gotten that champion sitting in your invent. Unless you never intended to spin it in the first place.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Mine did the same thing.
  • Same thing happened to me with the $0.99 4 Star crystal...I want it back!
  • Same here. What a buzzkill.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    If you ever get back on, check your roster. Should be something there.

If it isn't obvious what you got (or if you got anything) just submit a ticket.
  • How will I know if someone duped? I don’t know sig levels of every characters I have...
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Look for iso
  • came back and had a hulk. wish I just had my $1 back instead.
  • i had a Medusa, wish I had my dollar back too!
  • EzioEzio Posts: 40
    same here! Stupid server issues caused my infinite loop of a spinning crystal.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    i never got my crystal
  • Same happened to me. Where do we put in a ticket? Literally just gave free money to kabam which they don't even need. I want my crystal. This maintenance was **** and gave me nothing.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    i had a Medusa, wish I had my dollar back too!

Someone isn't up to speed on which champions are good in the game.
  • check the alliance tab for opened crystals it might help u know what u got
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Check if you have a new champ. If not check your stash for 20 class iso on top. Then check the champions of that class that you have that are in that crystal. I had the same issue, checked, and had 20 extra sigs on quake
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    I got iceman and then kicked out!
  • Exact same thing happened to me. I better have a new champ in my inventory after this.
  • crsjcarloscrsjcarlos Posts: 3
    The crystal was back there. And awesome
    u4w6blmuxp88.png
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Me too, very disappointed in Medusa...
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    I got Gwenpool
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

hahaha, good joke, you are hilarious
    glad you get Medusa, she is one of the best Cosmic champs, along the side of Hyperion, Angela, Drax, Hela
    good luck using her to kick ass (she will)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Medusa is amazing. Where have you been?