**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So kabam...we are about to drop two bosses in two bgs. Only 1.5 hours left in war and your game is broken. If we end up losing his war bc of this, it’s going to be really frustrating.
  • ExecutionExecution Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    I give up, this maintenance is getting on my nerves. I was just gonna start arena and then there goes the wifi issue.
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    if I was this bad at my job I wouldn't have a job
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    I just got let on.. did 3 fights and.... down again!! FFS
  • And its down again hahaha its really funny kabam😤😤😤
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    I only had a couple hours available today to play the 5 star shard arena. Was hoping to hit as many milestones as possible. Really disappointed now...
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    I don’t usually complain because we all love this product and will continue to play but seriously?!?!? Three crashes now? Take the game completely down and fix it, don’t let it come back up if it’s just going to go down again.
    At this rate it's gonna take 2 weeks to do the arena #workingasintended
  • I dont usually says bad words but whats happening now is sssooooooooooooo fu&$@;: bull$&@(😡😡😡
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    Arena is too far. We are not able to login itself.
  • Come on Kabam. This is getting embarrassing
  • Yeesss great kabam. You f..ked same gamer with Phoenix reward and some not... Yes you are great... now this... in past it was a great game now it's sh...t ... you only want $$$$$$$$
  • Kabam’s 3 year Anniversary rewards and $1 crystal have caused the game to crash 4 times in the last 2 1/2 hours, good job
  • We dont want your 4* duckling if the price is 4 consecutive emergency maintenace..happy 3rd kabam its not funny really😡😡😡
  • ubergamer11ubergamer11 Posts: 41
    Really disappointed.I guess this week will see more crashes due to the special arena.
  • Joep133Joep133 Posts: 6
    Nice one Kabam, two and a half hours into event where we are expected to make 1m from 2* champs and I have mangaed a total of 3 fights before getting kicked out and unable to log in again
  • Kabam’s 3rd year hasn’t started out in the best way, and who need the special arena and $1 crystal if you can’t even play the game
    Hope no one was going for a legends run
  • Its so f&@$?!@ awesome kabam good job keep it up..😠😡😡😡
  • Wow kabam you can't keep your game running it's sad this was supposed to be an amazing day and so not at all. What are you guys gonna so to make this right??
    That will be the last dollar I ever spend on this game I'm fine with getting the champ but seriously why am I gonna spend any more money on a game that I can't play because they can't make it work
  • Maintenance here maintenance there and everywhere good job kabam merry xmas😡😤😡😤😡😤😡
  • WilkyWilky Posts: 6
    Not surprised at all that the anniversary event is a total disaster, most of us expected nothing less. How bout during a maintenance or update you actually fix issues instead of cramming more content in the game
  • does anyone know when maintenance gonna be over
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    This is awesome. Maybe don’t push content if you aren’t ready for the traffic???? I better not lose that crystal, and if I get Kingpin(no clue how he made it in the crystal to begin with) I will know this games rigged.

Why the hate on KP
  • Like I'm not sure when its coming back on I hope soob

• MouseMouse Posts: 8
    This is very frustrating - can’t loggin and am loosing valuable time doing quests and earning rewards. Get it together KABAM!