**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

P3 and Map 6 Epic mods LF members

Top 300 AQ, 15.3k prestige alliance running 3 BGs of 100% AQ Map 6x5 epic mods with relaxed no pressure AW. We require LINE messaging app, summoners in U.S. time zones, and 15k prestige minimum. We are looking for prompt members. Looking for members that’s able to clear war path and clear mini bosses. Message me or jaye1234 on line.

Line ID - alphastalker or jaye1222

Comments

• Alphastalker_Alphastalker_ Posts: 81
    edited January 2023
    We are currently looking to replace long term members that’s going into retirement after war season next week. Looking for reliable and elite fighters.
  • Possible 2 spots still available
  • 1 spot available
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    Im 14.8k but UK based.

If interested add me - jrawes
  • 1 spot available due to member taking a break
  • Looking for 2 one to run path1 one to run path7 USA time zone preferably
  • Had a player leave 1 spot opened up
  • Looking for 1 to run path2
    US time zone preferred
  • Looking for 1 to run path1
  • Looking for 1 to run path5
  • Plat3 ally looking for somebody to run path 5 and 7 in AW add me for more information
    Looking for one member that runs path 9 in AW.
    Looking for one member that runs path5 in AW
  • KonaniKonani Posts: 4

I ran path 5 for my last ally but I wanted to move up from plat 4. That’s pretty much the highest tier war I was in and it was for around 5 seasons.
    Looking for someone to run path1 also
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Hello
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Great alliance!
  • djpelochodjpelocho Posts: 11
    Ok Us Time Zone dont work with me( EU)
    Still looking for a path1 runner
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108

Still looking for a path1 runner

How can I add u on line ??
    My line is alphastalker
    Looking for 1 for path5
    Plat3 rank33 and winning this war
    Map6 AQ top 300
    BGs min 100k top 1-10%
    15.5 or above prestige
    Preferably before placement today
    Videos if possible

Add me for more info
    Top 300 AQ, 16.3k prestige alliance running 3 BGs of 100% AQ Map 6x5 epic mods. For AW we will be starting next season in Tier 2. We require LINE messaging app, summoners in U.S. time zones, and 16k prestige minimum. We are looking for prompt members. Looking for members that’s able to clear war path and clear mini bosses. Message me or jaye1234 on line.

Paths we are looking for.
    1x path 2
    1x path 3
    2x path 5
    1x path 6
    Backup

Line ID - alphastalker or jaye1222