**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will 2023 Cosmics (Gladiator/Adam Warlock) be as good or better than 2022 (Hulkling/Galan)???

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★

Looking forward to both champs. Really hope Kabam makes them both as powerful as they deserve to be while also making them unique like they did with Hulkling and Galan.

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Adam has to be even better than Hercules. We know he won't, but at least a Galan level is necessary.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Maybe?
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Gladiator, but if any champ, yet alone cosmic, need to be a real beast in the game, it needs to be Adam Warlock!!

The more I think about it, only 50/50 he’s a cosmic. Could definitely be science.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Considering that Kabam have stated they would have nerfed Hercules under the new rebalancing system had he been around for it… no. No they won’t be. They can be really good. Like Galan good. But I don’t think we’re seeing another Herc any time soon, at least not before some crazy new difficulty or mechanic is introduced.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Meme tier😏😂
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55

ShoNuff29 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Gladiator, but if any champ, yet alone cosmic, need to be a real beast in the game, it needs to be Adam Warlock!!

The more I think about it, only 50/50 he’s a cosmic. Could definitely be science.

Sentry level threat incoming
    Sentry is definitely a threat .....but as an attacker to our fingers.