**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry issue?

It’s just me or other players are facing something wrong with parry? It’s like input time is changed and a lot of times it doesn't works. It seems started with new BG season

Comments

• Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    They are doing continuously variable block windows.
    Mixed with the continuously variable attack speed, it often provides too narrow a window for human input.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

It’s just me or other players are facing something wrong with parry? It’s like input time is changed and a lot of times it doesn't works. It seems started with new BG season

Been of for me the past 24 hours in AQ and AW - keep missing every parry somehow.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    AI is different to me, especially backed up. It is like my special button is overrode by theirs. I get pummeled trying to get an sp3 off when backed up. It started happening before BG season though.

They throw a full combo and still go right into a heavy like Doom when backed up.

I'm also still having guys stand there during attempts to heavy after a parry. That has been since the "fix" though.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

AI is different to me, especially backed up. It is like my special button is overrode by theirs. I get pummeled trying to get an sp3 off when backed up. It started happening before BG season though.

They throw a full combo and still go right into a heavy like Doom when backed up.

I'm also still having guys stand there during attempts to heavy after a parry. That has been since the "fix" though.

This happened to my kid earlier....he was cornered by thing and was mashing the sp3 button non stop for maybe 10 seconds.....nothing...just was getting combos after combos....I know being thing'd in the corner is not ideal but I've never had a problem launching a special or any attack for that matter against him when all hell breaks loose
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    It’s been quite some time since the inputs have been busted
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes; has caused me to yell out some choice words...
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    I waited a while not to cry wolf, but at this point I think there's something wrong. I also noticed that the command to go back often doesn't work for me. I thought it was me or the phone but at this point I think it's a problem with the controls.
  • xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Posts: 70
    Is there another thread going on about this... Cuz this is a widespread issue... all of my alliance is experiencing not only Parry issues but overall control issues in general... Like my guy will just stand there and not even let me move him at all... Firing off heavy attacks at random times... Very hard to get multiple five hit combos... Striker button all the sudden activates when it wants to.... And the special attack button definitely feels non-responsive a lot of times
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    18 months it’s been like this.
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★
    @Kabam Miike your teams refusal to even address the existence of this issue is rather disheartening. This game has massive support and you can't even acknowledge this plain issue. Get it together guys
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    *Vietnam flashbacks*
  • I got slapped by a void in act 7 when I tried to parry, I’d do it at the right time and he would just go through it meaning it never registered and in just holding my thumb in my screen like and idiot
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    It’s gotten worse as of recent.