**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No bans this BG Season?

I got rewards for the exact position I was when BG finished... does that means that nobody was banned or that some were banned but ranks remain the same after the bans?

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    It sometimes doesn't effect you. there could have been so many bans you would still be in the same spot. And there was a ban wave.
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    got it... so no people banned finished above me... so no bans in the top1000...

because I was online when the BG status said "Expired" and that position is exactly the same that I got my rewards...

and I remember about some very suspicious accounts in Celestial ranks
  • Reborn01Reborn01 Posts: 23
    Yeah, it’s true. My place be the same. maybe Kabam forgot to do their job?
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    It's been like this during all of the betas and after every season. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at this point. They have definitely done a better job banning modders recently, but they still haven't been able to figure out how to adjust the rewards properly.
  • Have team rewards been issued yet?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah I came 25xx overall and was pretty sure my position didn't change from where it was 5 minutes before the end of the event to when rewards were distributed.