**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest objectives

The game doesn't let you see the quest, so I didn't knew what to bring to de quest. But I didn't got the solo or the champ disadvantage objectives, so, I lost them forever? The quest doesn't let you enter again

Comments

• BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Wait until those content creators on Youtube put out some guides so we don't waste tickets and other resources. It doesn't make sense to rush in, be patient and let others do the work.. :)
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    edited February 2023
    And if previous experience is anything to go by, that means the subsequent weeks objectives are locked out :(

Edit: thanks for the clarification Jax
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

Kabam Jax said:

You'll receive two more passes for the first Side Quest via the log-in calendar.

Just a little advice, putting objectives that you can only try once per quest run with limited runs its the worst idea ever, if you have bad luck, or a slip or internet issues or anything that makes you lose the boss fight you will not be able to restart it because of the limited tries.

And no, 3 tries are not enough in the current status of the game
    Completely agree
    I just hope Jax does also, this kind of things shouldnt happen after all this years, if they dont do this again Im happy, even tho they should change it for this month aswell...
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Kabam Jax said:

You'll receive two more passes for the first Side Quest via the log-in calendar.

Just a little advice, putting objectives that you can only try once per quest run with limited runs its the worst idea ever, if you have bad luck, or a slip or internet issues or anything that makes you lose the boss fight you will not be able to restart it because of the limited tries.

And no, 3 tries are not enough in the current status of the game
    Shots fired
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’m not sure, but I think I did all 5 threat levels for 3 6* sigs, 8 5* sigs, an Ultimate crystal and some other random stuff.

Did I just blip back to 2021?

Dr. Zola

you forgot to mention that you get enough Cav shards to pull yourself a shiny 3*
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 468 ★★★
    Since this month's side quest has entry limitations some of the objectives are much harder to achieve compared to last month. But the rewards are still the same game-breaking relics! SMH
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

DrZola said:

I’m not sure, but I think I did all 5 threat levels for 3 6* sigs, 8 5* sigs, an Ultimate crystal and some other random stuff.

Did I just blip back to 2021?

Dr. Zola

you forgot to mention that you get enough Cav shards to pull yourself a shiny 3*
    Was that what that was?

Dr. Zola
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Totally agree.. use class disadvantage and by the way.. only one try because of 🎟 🎫.. who thought of it? Gotta get a taste of my mind.. it ain't pretty.. not everyone has rank4 or rank5 6*.. if the aim is to piss summoners off.. great you succeed 👏 👍.. I ain't gonna use resources to get thru it.. if I get frustrated and reach my limit.. block and parry are (hope they work or I'm screwed).. I could not block if my life depends on it.. frustrating. If the compensation package were still available.. ok.. but it is not there anymore and controls are still buggy as night and day. Fix controls please.

Ehmmm level 5 is aimed to peoplr who have r3 to r5...
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    What happens if for whatever reason you fail to beat rhino without dying all 4 times in week 1. Are you now locked out of that objective for the rest of the weeks? Already been asked but no answer yet
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    It's way too complicated for me to care about the whole thing, it's just a side eq why it can't be straight forward
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Malchaeis said:

What happens if for whatever reason you fail to beat rhino without dying all 4 times in week 1. Are you now locked out of that objective for the rest of the weeks? Already been asked but no answer yet

Nope. You can buy more entries at the end of the month! Yay!
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    I guess we will have to wait
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Throwing in a class disadvantage objective and solo objective on limited entries is not fun.

No BWCV so I couldn't take advantage of the node either. I used OGSW and would have lost when I apparently decided to run face first into a series of fists if not for a timely regen stack