**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• Ik this sucks
  • does anyone know when maintenance gonna be over

I dont know either and i dont know whats happening in kabam right now maybe they got early xmas party hahaha
  • I was looking forward to my alliance war
  • Embarrassing.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    What’s the ETA for this? This is a horrendous display for an anniversary celebration.

Perhaps consider allowing people to buy more of the $1 crystals for this ****.

Perhaps a better alternative would be to just GIVE is a free Summoner Choice crystal for another one of the 12 champs....
  • TrevanRomanoTrevanRomano Posts: 31
    WTFH
  • I just want to play the game but I can't
    Ugh
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    2 1/2 hours and the game has been up for maybe 20 minutes well done kabam
  • Damn it... I really had great expectations with these new rewards, and content and gifts... but instead the game crashed, we lost the AW( due to not being able to play)... but then again, knowing this game...
    The joke is on me really! Sooo frustrating...
  • So Kabam how about some compensation for these issues many would have had time to at least get streaks started in all 3 arenas in this amount of time. People are loosing wars because now they can’t get on to do their paths. I like that your offering so many easy to obtain rewards this month but if we can’t log in during our best times to do so what’s the point. Why even release these rewards if your going to limit the amount of time we have available. For bigger players this won’t mean much I’ll still get all the shards I’ll still complete the event. But for players that are grinding away to get something worthwhile in this game when they have little to nothing to begin with this is a momentum killer for them.
  • Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    Hey kabam why dont you just refund everyone their money that they spent since the game started and give us all a 5* of whatever champ we want and 10,000 units and free aq for 6 months to make up for all the maintenance that happens!
  • cansando dessa equipe lixo que vivem fazendo manutençao de emergencia fora de hora atrapalhando uma guerra em andamento, fazendo a gente perder tempo e tambem itens ja que muitas vezes o jogo cai quando estamos em luta e temos que recuperar o heroi
  • Taunque123Taunque123 Posts: 2
    does anyone know when maintenance gonna be over

Erm, try January 1st 2020
  • aarghaargh Posts: 7
    yeah should definitely let us buy another 4* crystal from this but kabam is such a tight ass i highly doubt it
  • Hey everyone,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, but thank you for your patience. These unexpected Emergency Maintenances are also lame for us. We definitely don't want to keep y'all waiting and therefore we're working as quickly as possible to get the game back up.
  • jlc28jlc28 Posts: 1
    Even though Kabam let us down big time, I honestly hate the people who voted for Kingpin more. I'd rather have the $0.99...
  • My dad got a 4 star and I got a Three star. Was that support to happen.
  • AlexJrSousa16AlexJrSousa16 Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    krnkvsdp4jny.png
    Olha kabam tô muito triste chateado com o que você fez comigo, um play como eu que nunca deixo de jogar um dia, que sempre bateu as metas. Você me dá um Pato 3* sendo que eu tenho que ganhar e um 4*. Eu entrei no jogo em Novembro de 2016, não me lembro a data. Mas tem mais de um ano sim que eu jogo, se você não arrumar eu vou parar de jogar. Pois até meu irmão que entrou no mesmo tempo que eu ganho o Pato 4* e eu não. Me senti menosprezado sinceramente, muita raiva estou sentindo. Se você não arruma tchau jogo. A prova tá aí.
  • CodexCodex Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I know there was a genuine intention to give out rewards but Listen Guys with all due respect. You guys are disappointing us big time. We were all looking forward to getting a new champion from the 1Usd crystal. But we getting champs we already have. Its very annoying. Pls next time you want to appreciate us remember to set your system so we can select what we want. Thank you
    Codex777
  • Its back on we can log in again just letting everyone know
  • ShadowZetShadowZet Posts: 11
    is kingpin good
  • I lost my five star Sig stones as I hit the open all the game froze. Has anybody else had this problem. I hope they see this and make it right.
  • Also considering numerous individuals were able to claim these anniversary rewards multiple times hows that fair to the rest of the player base that didn’t get the same treatment @Kabam Vydious
  • Also considering numerous individuals were able to claim these anniversary rewards multiple times hows that fair to the rest of the player base that didn’t get the same treatment @Kabam Vydious

We definitely want to check into this and I'll be speaking to the team about it. I'm working on gathering more information at the moment to share with them.

• E kabam meu nome de Perfil e AlexJr Sousa Nick 57 é você ainda não arrumou meu problema sobre me dar o Pato 4* lá ainda tá o de 3* eu não vou obter não viu. Vou abandonar o jogo e vou postar onde for. Eu tenho prova que jogo a mais de um ano, vou denunciar essa palhaçada que você tá fazendo, sei que não é só comigo não. Poxa meu irmão joga o mesmo tempo que eu e ele ganho o Pato 4* e eu não ganho e o de 3* sacanagem isso que você fez comigo. Mas blz viu! w0h3h2qwzuxv.png
  • I got a 4* Howard The Duck :)
  • I hope so because I am wanting them for when I can finally dupe a 5* @Kabam Vydious
  • game down best reward for 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    i love the 2* arena for 5* crystal shards.. its amazing else just sell all the 2* lol
  • Collector crystal is amazing in pulling rare 2-star champions. But, as I know, War Machine is rare too, but I spinned about 20 crystals till it's end and saw no War Machine at all! @Kabam Vydious , can you tell us why did you take him out of that crystal?