**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

February Update broke the game

There are tons of threads and users all voicing the same opinions....The previous update completely broke the game & it is virtually unplayable. Closing every thread with absolutely zero information & showing a complete lack of caring is truly frustrating. I know this will be removed or closed, but you broke the game...tell your developers to look at what they released and either fix it or roll it back. This is worse than the previous months long experience we had previously.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Post the issues you're experiencing with the Device, Game Version, OS, and other information. Just saying the game is broken doesn't give them anything to go on to investigate.
    Searmenis said:

Post the issues you're experiencing with the Device, Game Version, OS, and other information. Just saying the game is broken doesn't give them anything to go on to investigate.

We ve been doing this for more than 1.5 years now. Nothing really changed. They already know what the problems are.
    We've been doing this since the game had a Bugs Section because "The game is broken." is nothing to go on.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

Searmenis said:

We ve been doing this for more than 1.5 years now. Nothing really changed. They already know what the problems are.
    We've been doing this since the game had a Bugs Section because "The game is broken." is nothing to go on.
    We done this and the problems arent fixed. They read the first reports, then the seconds and so on. Why do we have to keep copy pasting the same thing?

ANd no, the game doesn't just have "bugs", it s completely unplayable at the moment for many, many users.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah, and also a lot of crashes in battlegrounds, but only after a fight is complete. I personally have never experienced the 0 point KO thing that has been an issue since last season, but mine just crashes after the fight and then reloads with 20ish seconds left. And then occasionally against Peni and Wiccan, the game crases after I do a parry, MLL, then M intercept. It's happened at least 3-4 this week in battlegrounds and only in that sequence against those 2 champs.
  • DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 35
    Using iPhone 14 pro max, the game inputs feels ultra sensitive now, a ver slight move of my thumb to the right when im blocking and it will dash in instead, try doing MLLLL combos but it does MM instead. Try do heavy with my right thumb but the slight move of the thumb to the left and it will dash back instead.

Super hyper sensitive controls it never used to be that way the update definitely change the inputs
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    iPad Pro with m1 has intermittent massive lag, input issues, I’m getting parried mid heavy, combo and specials, and the ai is moving and recovering insanely fast, plus the hit box seems visually off.
    I’ve restarted the game over a dozen times today and my Wi-Fi is perfect, only mcoc has these issues on my device.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Yeah, this is all very frustrating, but you have got to give the mods a chance! Things like this take time, not only to fix but to even pinpoint the problem in the code. I'm sure the Kabam mods are trying the best right now, but we need to let them do their work! Hopefully the issues will be resolved soon though
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 768 ★★★★

Yeah, this is all very frustrating, but you have got to give the mods a chance! Things like this take time, not only to fix but to even pinpoint the problem in the code. I'm sure the Kabam mods are trying the best right now, but we need to let them do their work! Hopefully the issues will be resolved soon though

If there was a change in the code, the answer is to roll it back to the functional state until you get it fixed. You don’t stick with the screwed up version on the live server
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    Cause of these input and lag issues, I bought New iPhone SE 3. nothing different, I kept experiencing unregistered dash back/dex input, sudden lag, and slow fps in the middle of my combos/fights.

If there was a change in the code, the answer is to roll it back to the functional state until you get it fixed. You don’t stick with the screwed up version on the live server
    That has been suggested many times, but that's not how the game works. If it were that simple, it would have been done. Not to mention the complexity that comes from issues not affecting everyone, to varying devices and other denominators.
  • I am personally done wasting time waiting for them to fix the game. Like the game supported it more than I should have. 1 tired summoner... over and out
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    edited February 2023
    iPhone 12
    Newest iOS.
    Last update my champs can’t block always or parry timing is off. My champs sometimes dashing forwards. Special button has a delayed input so I’m hitting block sometimes.

Play over 7 years so no skill issues
  • Böyle bir oyunun Bu şirket tarafından ve çalışanları tarafından yönetilmesi zaten en büyük hata hiçbir şeyden anladıkları yok oyuncuların istek ve şikayetlerini göz ardı ediyorlar muhafızın canının yüzde bir de takılı kalması yapay zekanın işine geldiği gibi davranması bunun gibi daha bir sürü sorun var oyunda Ama ilgilendikleri yok ya da işlerine gelmiyor oyunu oynanmaz hale getirdiler Bunun adına da Sözde oyunun zorluk seviyesi Adını koymuşlar Bana diyorlar ki oyundaki sorunlar ne sorun Bence oyunda değil oyunu bu hale getirenlerde oyunda Ne olup ne bittiğini sanki görmüyorlar mı hiç yakıştıramıyorum o kadar zaman ve emek harcıyoruz bizden istedikleri para Ama bunu benden alamayacaklar onlar işine geldiği gibi davranıyorsa ben de oyuna işime geldiği gibi girerim beş kuruş da para yedirmem bu şirkete
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team currently has "input issues" under a microscope. The issue with the reporting of these issues is that there is a tendency of players to automatically slot any issue into the "input issues" category. Additionally, there is a confirmation bias which leads to some false reports that could be chalked up to user error. If you are encountering issues with the inputs, please try to be as specific as possible. If you have videos to accompany your posts, those are also much, much more helpful.

Beyond the inputs... What else is happening? We've seen a couple posts saying "the game is unplayable" but the vague nature of this report is not helpful. What are you experiencing?

A blanket first step, in all of tech support, is the classic turn it off and on. We see reports of substantial improvement after hard-closing and reopening the game.

Also, please approach the forums with patience. It is listed in the Forums TOS that we are not able to (nor do we intend to) respond to each and every post personally.

Thank you.

If you want details, try taking a look at the thread I created over a month ago.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/325214/input-issues-return-amplified/p1

How does one show a video of an input issue?
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    How would a vid show my random movement or lack of? At most you’ll see my screen shuttering. I have a handful of pics from bg where it’ll assign AA as a defender or another useless attacker I never picked. Plus it’s inconsistent which means I’d have to record every fight.
    It’s unplayable on apple devices on a competitive level and I refuse to torch my potion reserve just to force myself through EOP carina challenges. The fun is actually being able to play.