**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267

It's actually getting frustrating now Kabam please fix this bug ..
  • Freakyd said:

Jody333
    Oneplus8
    Android 13
    WiFi+data
    Fully updated
    Mainly in BG and AQ
    Start charging a heavy out of the blue and get stuck there until I'm hit. Also, after 1 or 2 heavies I can't heavy anymore and just stand there. Just get stuck in an inactive way so block works but parry doesn't register, not sure I explained that one well.

Same
  • In game name: Eddie Brock 21
    Device: Galaxy s10e
    Android operating device:12
    Cellular or wifi:Both
    Game mode: all
    Game feeezes at really bad times, leaving me to get countered, the EQ is still considerably more difficult, and with this glitch it makes everything ridiculously hard. Sometimes my heavy attacks get stuck until im struck, and then my heavy attacks don't even come out, and I get hit again. But the worst is the freezing, I keep hitting, and the system reads it as a heavy attack and then I get hit, usually with a special attack.
  • HegemoniahHegemoniah Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: Hegemony
    Device and Model: Galaxy S21 FE
    Device Operating System: Android 12 One UI 4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 37.2.2
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds, Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Game Freezes for 1 or 2 seconds. Resumes and my controls are lost and it randomly starts to heavy and doesn't let off until hit. Can't dash or do anything while it's holding it. Happened to me during Galan vs Sam Wilson. Tossed an SP3. Froze during the galan sp3 animation and then lost complete control of galan when the game resumed. I got hit and then it let my inputs work. It's always Freeze first, then lose control with heavy queuing until hit.
  • GunninGunnin Posts: 2
    kapkacci said:

In-Game Name: Ruhann
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests and Arena.
    Description of the Issue: I keep throwing heavy attacks out of nowhere and while it sometimes benefits me :smiley: , it mostly causes opponents to intercept and win the match with me having little to no control of the situation.

This is probably happening because of phone's touch screen. It sometimes happens to me as well.
    Fix your **** games
  • Jalane12Jalane12 Posts: 8
    In-game name: Jalane12
    Device and model: Samsung s9
    Device operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game version installed: Latest
    Game mode: All
    Description of issue: After the last update the game is almost unplayable in all modes. The controls are not responsive and when I hold block the defender hits through my block. When I throw a special the defender is able to dex the attack and hit me even if I intercept his attack with the special. When the defender dashes forward and I try to parry, the game says I try to attack and I get hit in the face. I have rank 4 champions and am getting knocked out in uncollected levels without landing any hits. This is ridiculous and we shouldn't keep having these issues with every new update.
  • Mirac1eMirac1e Posts: 16
    Jalane12 said:

In-game name: Jalane12
    Device and model: Samsung s9
    Device operating system: Android 10
    Description of issue: After the last update the game is almost unplayable in all modes. The controls are not responsive and when I hold block the defender hits through my block. When I throw a special the defender is able to dex the attack and hit me even if I intercept his attack with the special. When the defender dashes forward and I try to parry, the game says I try to attack and I get hit in the face. I have rank 4 champions and am getting knocked out in uncollected levels without landing any hits. This is ridiculous and we shouldn't keep having these issues with every new update.

Same, 2/6 times when dashing back my champ is not dashing back...completely unplayable
  • Mirac1eMirac1e Posts: 16
    In-game name: ItzMirac1e
    Device and model: Redmi note 11
    Device operating system: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: on Both
    Description of issue: After the last update the game is almost unplayable in all modes. The controls are not responsive and when I hold block my champ doesnt block, 2/6 times when dashing back my champ is not dashing back...completely unplayable. please look into these .
  • In-game name: Jager Noir
    Device and model: Samsung A51
    Device operating system: Android 13
    Game version installed: 38.0.0
    Description of issue: The champion does not respond to my commands, for example I want to intercept with a medium hit and he hits hard. Weak hits are not detected and sometimes take them as a strong hit.
    It is completely unplayable when it comes to war or alliance quest, just like meta content like EOP, gauntlet, monthly quest; content where an error and causes the death of your champion.
  • Howard the duck does not build armor when starting a mach. He will only get one armor up
  • KilikKilik Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: Kilik85
    Device and Model: Pocophone F1
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest (v38.0.0)
    Game Mode: all
    Description of the Issue: absolutely unplayable after installing latest update. Input drops half of the times: mid-combo, when trying to intercept, dash back or block. Real nightmare. Wasting revives on fights I never had a problem before. Very disheartening...
  • ChaVermelhoChaVermelho Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: ChaVermelho
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 8
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: AQ

Ultron Drone is blocking specials right after 5 combo hits.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 171 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Lord Jerkface
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 4a
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: Incursions

There are too many bugs to address, but I will do my best. On several occasions I used Thing in fights, and the game would crash during either his Special 3 or Special 2. The game crashed again when I fought Doom and he used his Special 2. The entire run is laggy and jumps erratically. There is a continuous network connection icon on my screen despite being connected to the internet, getting intermittent access to the game, and having no other issues with separate apps.

I know no one reads this, and no one will fix these issues. I don't know why I am writing this out or playing this game. It's beyond frustrating to spend units on boosts and revives, only for the game to disconnect or otherwise make me lose through no fault of my own. You either aren't able to fix it, or you don't care.
  • LamasaLamasa Posts: 3
    Ingame name: lamasa
    Device: oneplus 6
    Wifi and cellular: both
    Game version: latest (updated Feb 8,2023)
    Game mode: all
    Description: response time seems to be slower than usual. Sometimes i try to dash,dex or block, and game doesn't respond fast enough to my swipes, and i get hit. This was never an issue before, only since latest update. I can't complete some of the high end content like this.
    I tried rebooting phone and reinstalling game. Still the same.
  • I updated one of my accounts and since then I've not been able to login it always says "failed to login" I then logged in to my other account that I haven't updated and it logged in, but on Wednesday there was the compulsory update, after that, I've not been able to login at all in all my accounts... don't know what the issue is.
  • I updated one of my accounts and since then I've not been able to login it always says "failed to login" I then logged in to my other account that I haven't updated and it logged in, but on Wednesday there was the compulsory update, after that, I've not been able to login at all in all my accounts... don't know what the issue is.

I tried clearing cache, and even opening a new account, still it will say failed to login...
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    Hi there input issues are a very annoying issue. i was exploring TB monthly every other fight i am missing parry, randomly i am dashing in ,doing random combo, dash in provides with a heavy . i got annoyed turned sound on to hear the parry sound . it sounded parry but didnt stick so im not guessing here. i have been playing the game for over 4-5 years so its not a random player complaining without any knowledge. i play on android 11 i understand sometimes android doesnt provide best inputs but i am pretty sure this is not the case. acknowledge the problems community managers or if you cant then just even communicate internally . we dont need the useless compensation instead try to locate the problem. putting a patch on it wont fix it. we will wait if it takes time. also closing a thread about a legit problem makes you look horrible. i dont understand that type of basic communication .
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    I have two accounts in different allies running the same paths in map 8 AQ with identical attackers. One was an utter failure trying to dex and parry, while the other worked just fine. I play both accounts on the same device (Galaxy Note 20 Ultra), so it isn't a hardware issue. I move in AQ one account right after the other on the same wifi.
    I'm not a tech guru, but it could be limited to certain servers, which could explain why some and not all experience issues.

• SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Instead of writing to forum. Everyone who facing issues should flood them with in game ticket. That might brought some attention.
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    In game name King zod-1 my game keeps crashing when I try to play the new event quest
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    Now it just keeps crashing when I try to play
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Samsung S22 Ultra

Block not registering. ..started after the update.

I know more info is requested, but I only feel like wasting so much time doing it.
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    In game name: Just Frank
    Device: pixel 4a
    Android version: 13
    Carrier: TMobile 5g
    Game version 38.0.0

Been having input issues for over a month but got way worse after last update for example:

-When trying to dash in for medium attacks my fighter will either just stand there or will throw punches in the air.
    -parry not activating(very slow to respond)
    - when holding block fighter will dash in for attack
    -when trying to dex fighter will only dash back slightly and dexterity will not trigger.

The biggest problem I am having, and have also opened a support ticket but they were of no help, is now almost a quarter of the time when activating a special attack (me or opponent) game will crash, has happened about 10 times in the last 2 days and on several occasions it was in AQ and also today in AW causing me to have to spend a lot of units to revive and heal. This really really sucks, not only is it frustrating when I'm trying to cut back on spending in game but it makes me irritated that right when I've got the guy beat it goes and crashes and I get none of that credit and in the case of the AW match my perfectly executed gameplay didn't count and I got dinged an attack bonus and then when I get back into the fight I'm so irritated that I blow the whole fight!! This has gotta be addressed how many hundreds of players need to complain to get this fixed?
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Oh yeah and the game is freezing for several seconds in the middle of the fight before resuming
  • Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    In-Game Name: Fred1
    Device and Model: Xiaomi redmi note 10s
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Game Version Installed: 38.0.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:
    - parry are randomly not activating
    - the opponent is reacting too quickly, dash after a combo or is able to parry an sp just after a 5 hit combo
    - when dashing back after a 4 hit combo, the opponent is able to punish us

Really all the "timing windows" have changes and it s frustrating !
  • MadmardaganMadmardagan Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Madmardagan
    Device and Model: Samsung Note20 5G
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Game Version Installed: 38.0.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:

Middle of fights the game just closes/crashes. Happening a couple times a day at least. Not much an issue in quests as the fight starts over, but in AQ thats half health
  • nocturnalpsynocturnalpsy Posts: 12
    In-game name: Nocturnalpsycho
    Device and model: Moto G Power
    Device operating system: Android

Input and Lag issues. Login and connective issues after last update.
    Time to search for a new game to download.