**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the weirdest place you’ve played MCOC?

Mine personally is probably in the bath but I’d be interested to see if anyone can beat that.

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Outside of on the toilet, can’t say for sure
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    In class when I was still in highschool
  • DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    On the nuclear station. I’m grinded arenas
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    On the toilet.
  • Mine personally is probably in the bath but I’d be interested to see if anyone can beat that.

Once during an experiment Kabam geolocated me as being in the middle of a lake in Kansas.

At that particular moment I believe I was actually in Colorado. Or rather, forty thousand feet above it.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Mine personally is probably in the bath but I’d be interested to see if anyone can beat that.

That's the best place wym😂
    I do recommend, if you haven’t played in the bath.. do it
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Bath/Toilet/Garden/Car

I guess this is it for me
  • DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    I once fought Hela in Trafalgar Square
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    At home 🤯
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    On a carrousel
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    The toilet
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Got some arena in while waiting to watch a solid rocket motor static fire test that was open to the public.
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    at Gym
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    Toilet if you don't want any distractions. But for weird maybe while riding motorcycle?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Hm... Interesting...
    I once played MCOC at a laundry place, at 3 am, to grind the arena.
    I know not the most 'crazy' but aside from saying the obvious, 'on the john,' that's the craziest I can think of.
    I remember very clearly listening to Highway Star by Deep Purple for the first time on Spotify (I found a rock playlist on there and that was the first song on the playlist) at full blast, while grinding up the Hercules arena (just for the 4 star as I didn't expect to get the 5 star or higher), while also waiting and watching for my laundry to get done.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Toilet if you don't want any distractions. But for weird maybe while riding motorcycle?

The motorcycle was stationary. Right?
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    Back when the self moving auto play wasnt a thing Id tap on the next node and start fight whilst showering