**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Run Times

Hey guys.

Just curious for people to share their legends run times now that's the difficulties has changed. I know I won't have a shot as I took 4:21 to do mine. My phone was slowing down and load times were a lot longer after half way.

If anyone feels inclined to share their times. It's looking like 3.5-4 hours is the new times these days.

Comments

• I always recommend closing the app completely about halfway and restarting to clear the cache.
  • Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    Chrome said:

Hey guys.

Just curious for people to share their legends run times now that's the difficulties has changed. I know I won't have a shot as I took 4:21 to do mine. My phone was slowing down and load times were a lot longer after half way.

If anyone feels inclined to share their times. It's looking like 3.5-4 hours is the new times these days.

I got 4:26 before the nerf midway through, was yours before the nerf as well?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I always recommend closing the app completely about halfway and restarting to clear the cache.

Sometimes it will crash on its own and you don’t need to worry about it 😂
  • Pikolu said:

I always recommend closing the app completely about halfway and restarting to clear the cache.

Sometimes it will crash on its own and you don’t need to worry about it 😂
    Yup, that's what happened to me 🤣🤣
  • ChromeChrome Posts: 14
    Well that time got me the legend title haha
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Lime2625 said:

Chrome said:

Hey guys.

I got 4:26 before the nerf midway through, was yours before the nerf as well?
    What nerf?

@Chrome on IOS?
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited March 2023
    I did it in my two accounts this month.
    It took 3:57 in my one account
    And 4:10 in another one.
    (Used hit monkey without suicides)
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    I am happy that I made my legends run before the change with a time of 3:05. Great times to play the game straight for 4:30 hours just because the difficulty increased 😅
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Last month I did about 3:40. Didn't put a stopwatch on, just checked the approximate time when I started.
    I thought my proven time felt slow (at the time) - so was pretty chill running through conqueror imagining I was gonna miss the cutoff. I placed sub 40 position.