**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duplicate Portals To Same Path (Exploration Issues)

In the Monthly EQ Chapter 4 there are two portals leading to the same path, causing players who took the “wrong” portal to have to redo the path to explore the last 2% of the quest. This is clearly a design flaw in the portals of the quest. Portal 5 leads to two separate paths, and Portal 9 leads to the same path. In my case I used Portal 5 to take path A and B, and now my exploration is at 98% because the one space to go down to Portal 9 isn’t explored, even though I’ve already gone through the path that Portal 9 leads to (Because Portal 5 also leads to that path)

Comments

• Can confirm. Was just about to post this as well and was checking for any duplicate posts.
  • Jale2zJale2z Posts: 17
    Was looking for this thread before posing myself. Why not get rid of the portal as it doesn't serve a purpose.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    When u think it can’t get any worst. 😖😖😖😖😖😖
  • Mine even shows a map choice node for Ant-Man, the final boss, on the same map
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    They had this same map layout back in April 2021 EQ. When I saw this same setup I made sure to check everything. And yep low and behold same portal issue. This was also heavily posted about. And IIRC there was no response from mods on it.
  • Kabam support said it was intended design.
    Why fix it then Kabam?
  • Yea they fixed it