**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TB EQ

I hope y’all keep magik’s limbo damage the same as it is in TB EQ when y’all release 7*s

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Yeah, just took out my R2 6* Diablo in 2 Limbos, yikes.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    Yep, collected a few of my team, just started hoping for good RNG :-|
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 226 ★★

I hope y’all keep magik’s limbo damage the same as it is in TB EQ when y’all release 7*s

Joke's on you, she'll still only be a 5* by that time

biting back tears
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Joke's on you, she'll still only be a 5* by that time

biting back tears
    Made it to 3.2 and saw her there and i was like ah **** lol
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    some BS kabam can use them against us but we cant have them....

Magik
    Quake
    Wolverine
    anything that uses them as great synergies (Kitty w/ wolverine retain prowess is an example) is also pretty annoying. basically never use that synergy
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Wiccan

It's an easy fight for wiccan
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Wiccan

It's an easy fight for wiccan
    Blade still destroys her
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Could I add to the list

Domino in 3.2 (Mystic) - 7* Critical Failure damaged with extra boost, a nice way to drain your potions & revises).

These 7* had enough boosts to make the fight long and boring already, do we need more of these type unavoidable damages?

This is a monthly quest, not Progression Story mode. Not something players have to plan months ahead with truck load of items to get through. It just meant to be a bit of casual monthly fun.

Is there any chance the development could review and dial it down a bit.
    Zemo on 3.1 lane C is a pain in the butt. completely wrecked my team
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Get used to bringing a hard counter. Not looking at the path and just going with what suits the node is a recipe for disaster.