**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Freakin' Widow

How in the World does BW evade 4 of my attacks in AQ as map 3 mini boss? Seriously. She is only supposed to have a 3% chance to evade! My 4* BW is Sig 99 and evades once about every 200 fights! There is no way that this is supposed to be this way! This has been going on for a really long time! Sorry if this has already been discussed before. If it has, why hasn't it been fixed?

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I never really liked % chances, sometimes they seem on point, and sometimes they just seem downright rigid. Nonetheless, if BW has a 3% chance to evade, that still means she could potentially evade 4 of your attacks in a row/in one fight. It just means you were incredibly unlucky.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    True, but it happens just about every time I fight her. And my BW very very very rarely evades attacks. It only messes up my fight when she does evade.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Maybe she has a special ability in that node did you see any? Maybe Idk :neutral:
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Like Morningstar Map 5 has some weird ability only found in AQ
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    STOPCRYING wrote: »
    Maybe she has a special ability in that node did you see any? Maybe Idk :neutral:

It is funny that you were giving people **** about not reading node descriptions...and then you resurrect a thread from over a year ago. It's like people don't even bother to read dates anymore! :)