**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want the summoner's choice crystal but.....

My parents won't allow me to buy the 1 dollar crystal . I have two 4* one is iron Patriot and the other is old man Logan . Plz help!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Depending on where you are and what platform you're using, you could download the Google Opinions Rewards App. You get $1 free from that.
  • Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
    My parents won't allow me to buy the 1 dollar crystal . I have two 4* one is iron Patriot and the other is old man Logan . Plz help!

Same my parents wont let me get it
  • My parents won't allow me to buy the 1 dollar crystal . I have two 4* one is iron Patriot and the other is old man Logan . Plz help!

Help how? You want someone to send you a dollar? LOL.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Download Google play opinion rewards and hope you get a survey immediately which gives >1$ (that's almost impossible actually). I downloaded it as soon as they announced the crystal and haven't received a single survey myself. So no summoner's choice crystal for me
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Download Google play opinion rewards and hope you get a survey immediately which gives >1$ (that's almost impossible actually). I downloaded it as soon as they announced the crystal and haven't received a single survey myself. So no summoner's choice crystal for me

Either this or hope someone sends you a Google play gift card (also almost impossible)
  • GbSarkar wrote: »
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Either this or hope someone sends you a Google play gift card (also almost impossible)

Well, it IS Christmastime. 'Tis the season for generosity and giving. Miracles can happen. :)
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mean parents, that's all I can say!