**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alloy Proving Grounds

ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Just wanted to express my interest in a potential Daily Proving Grounds quest for alloys. I know people have been very lukewarm towards relics, but, for me, the problem lies in the fact that I can't obtain resources to rank mine up to a reasonable level. I want to like and use them, but it just isn't feasible when I have a bunch of Rank 1 relics give, for example, 100 attack to my 6 stars with 4K. Think a daily quest would be a good middle ground, as people who like relics can farm them more easily, and people who don't can simply ignore it.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Yeah, once relics are fully implemented, I think this is definitely a must for relic upgrading. Right now, Alloys are still somewhat hard to get, especially for early game players. A new Proving Grounds is basically essential if Kabam wants to fully implement relics as a feature into the game.