**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infamous Iron Man …..the day has arrived!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

I saved 2 tech nexus and 1 tech abyss nexus ... got him on my first tech nexus so can confirm he is in there 👍

Damnnnn you're lucky! I have been wanting to pull doc oc for aaaaaages
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

Can't complain about this

RNGesus really loves you!
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    __SF__ said:

Turn of events. Had one more class crystal and look at that baby!!!!!!! Then a 4 to 5 and the debate begins. Either him or warlock. Prestige vs favorite champ

Always, ALWAYS go with your favorite champ.
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

Smokely7 said:

Can't complain about this

RNGesus really loves you!
    They were abyss nexus so had pretty good odds for at least 2 crystals having him
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    question

why is idoom so desired by you guys? is it because of his high prestige being #1 right now.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

question

why is idoom so desired by you guys? is it because of his high prestige being #1 right now.

Bishop counter and one of my favorite comic book series.
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    @Hector_1475 how the hell u get him 4 times like that?? Go buy a lottery ticket right now man lol
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    So it’s officially in the basic pool? No need for featured anymore ? Nice
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Yea it’s on the basic now as well
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Kinda bummed with him overall. I was planning on using my generic on him but idk anymore
  • Options
    I was stoked to get him (animations and fan of his comic run) especially his power burn. It it seems lackluster to me. Anyone have a good video, or can explain words which is preferred. He's at r3 right now.
  • Options

He is a good champ and has the best power control IMO. Took mine to R4. Love this guy.

SP3, SP1, SP2 is the rotation.

Sp2, sp1 for short fights

I've tried that, but his power burn seems very minimal, especially compared to OG Doom power control.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

He's not even that good. Took him to R3 and a little bit regret it. Spot is so much better. Even Spider-man Supreme.

Agree...got him...took him to rank 2 and stopped. So glad I didn't drop my gem on him like I planned on.Great for bishop....and great overall but also way overhyped
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Agreed that he is not even that good. R4ed him and put sig stones for prestige but does not feel exiting. Game reached his peak (unfortunately) anyway.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I can’t think of anything he does better than the rest of the tech class. If he was released right when Bishop was buffed then I’d understand the appeal, but fighting bishop isn’t intimidating anymore with most champs
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Idoom isn't true Doom. He's just Victor from Ohio.