**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lost 5 champions because of the restart of the gold missions [Under Investigation]

kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
My champions were in the middle of the mission, then the mission just restarted and i lost them. I have them in my roster, but i cant select them when i try to do a mission.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    That happened to me too
  • kmprvbeefkmprvbeef Posts: 50
    ok, i just found the solution myself. just try to start a "normal mission" and they will pop.
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    kmprvbeef wrote: »
    ok, i just found the solution myself. just try to start a "normal mission" and they will pop.

I tried that and that didn't work :(
  • ZkrallaZkralla Posts: 2
    i have the same problem .. and i cant restore them again till now :neutral:
  • ZkrallaZkralla Posts: 2
    in my Champions section there status is "In a quest" !! but i cannot use them or find them while starting any quest
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Your champions are gone forever
  • VnetVnet Posts: 7
    Normally when the quest time runs out and you still haven't finish it, it won't restart or kick you out. But not the case for me, my hero is now stuck from being able to choose.
    Another new bug again!
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    edited June 2017
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Your champions are gone forever

I hope you're joking.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Me too, 5 champs locked in the old gold realm quest before the reset, now can't be used in any game mode. This needs an urgent fix!
  • VnetVnet Posts: 7
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Me too, 5 champs locked in the old gold realm quest before the reset, now can't be used in any game mode. This needs an urgent fix!

Hey guys. I just found out, if you close the game and restart it. You can use them back.
    That's how I gotten back mine.
  • Keram85Keram85 Posts: 23
    Vnet wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just found out, if you close the game and restart it. You can use them back.
    That's how I gotten back mine.

Had the same problem like everyone here and restarting the game helped.

It's **** that these Gold Realms just force quit when the time runs out and not w8 for You to finish it like any other daily quest !
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry to hear that you all are having issues with your Champions getting stuck or disappearing in the Gold Realms, and I'm glad that most of you are having success with a force restart. The team is looking into this right now, so I'll get back to you once we have more information.
  • AndyAndy Posts: 33
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Sorry to hear that you all are having issues with your Champions getting stuck or disappearing in the Gold Realms, and I'm glad that most of you are having success with a force restart. The team is looking into this right now, so I'll get back to you once we have more information.

Hey Kabam Wolf,

This Gold Realm event was asked and supported by thousands from the community that we wanted the Sunday Cornocopia event to disappear and replace that with a gold realm event. Please send this onward for a discussion. We all want this change and there used to be a post with thousands of replies and followers supporting this. It was acknowledged they would send the idea off but nothing came back after that. We are all waiting on this change as that is better than the cornocopia
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Nope. Leave Cornucopia as it is. Gold is a different topic
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    People wanted it to replace the free for all iso event not the Cornucopia