**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

One of my BG matches didn't have nodes on it

I've been playing BG since the objectives reset. I've played about 20-30 matches this season and today in one of my matches, I noticed that none of the nodes were on. The opponent won and I do not mind that but it seemed unfair especially since I played as though the nodes were still on and slowed my game play. Now I'm not sure whose at mistake here, maybe there was a glitch in the system (which is less likely because it was only one match of like 20-30 matches) or maybe the guy modded. I'm not putting the name out there but like as it is I have been matched with people with much bigger roster than I do (which is unfair on its own) and now this as well? I'm not trying to be mean but sometimes I wish I get to play a normal match with an opponent who has a roster close to mine.

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Just happened to me. Quickest fights I've ever had.

Next fights were back to normal.
  • B_RatB_Rat Posts: 43
    Yep... Not sure if this is a bug but only happens once in a while or if it's modding.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Just happened to me too. I haven’t played bg in like 5 days so I was very confused.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I'm thinking this is part of modding.

Happened to me as well and my opponent was unfazed. He went on to win without a sweat.

Could be a bug a well, but I'm going with a modder.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    What isn’t these days?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me as well.
  • ShepShep Posts: 143

No nodes lol
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Mine was only one match, so I think it may be some new mod. I reported the guy anyway. I hope it was a mod.

• Just happened to me as well.Doom 4/55 my qs 4/55 but health pools reset to their actual health.I entered 6 or 7 games, 2 of them were like this
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 803 ★★★★
    Yep, it’s a thing. Fun thinking you are drafting for the node and have good team, to find out you just wasted your elders mark since the node is MIA
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    B_Rat said:

Yep... Not sure if this is a bug but only happens once in a while or if it's modding.

It's not modding if it benefits you too lmao
  • Hey all,

This is a bug, and not a Modder. We are working to fix this issue ASAP.

So are players going to get docked for You Know who's mistake?
  • KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    I have same problem and i can”t win a fight! I only get people with all roster r4 and r5 6* even with bug i don”t win .. :)))))))))) i don’t know you guys but the game is really starting to slowly let me down more and more .. nice game but the content is more for people with money ..:) you have money well invest and grow , you dont? well we know the answer
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    If you're only out to get 3 completions for objectives this is awesome!
  • This issue has been resolved now.
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    Nocko said:

that was pretty fun tbh... would be an interesting nuke meta... try and find defenders who have means to delay and super high damage attackers

Ye I also liked it, hopefully it make a return one day lol
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

This issue has been resolved now.

Definitely not resolved. Very much still broken
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    🤣🤣🤣
    I just played a match and it was 1 round noded and 1 round not.... U cant even make this up...

On the plus side it shows correct now.. too bad i wasted all my marks and energy earlier ...

• BG is still bugged. Champs still have their normal health pool

• @Kabam Miike this issue has not been resolved I’ve just versed an opponent and lost I went into the match not realizing the bug happened which costed me the match. Will there be some sort of compensation with energy refills and elders marks because this is getting out of hand and costing me matches is should’ve won

• Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 129
    Yep just played some and the issue is still there.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    This is soooo not fixed... At least the matches take shorter than an Arena round 🤣