**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanos act 6 boss

PraaksPraaks Posts: 6
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Should thanos be act 6 final boss with the infinite stones.

Thanos act 6 boss 37 votes

Yes
72% 27 votes
No
27% 10 votes

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Dude seriously?! The final chapter of act 5 hasn’t even been released yet (not for a few days at least).
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    God no. unless they soup him up a bit no. He's incredibly easy. Really easy to proc his L1 and evade it.

However, I DO want to see something that involved the infinity gauntlet. It does give me the inclination that they souped him up for an upcoming event quest based on the video they released.
  • Unless he has infinity gauntlet he is gonna be easy.
  • Well the mad titans wrath shows him having 3 infinity stones, so let's hope he uses them as well.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    should be the final boss of infinity wars event quest
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    should be the final boss of infinity wars event quest

He's been easy in everything so far. Unless they plan on buffing him and making him really tough then I cannot see him being Act 6 boss, but maybe an event quest boss again.