**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android issues loginning in and lost rewards

KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
So far the game team has ignored this. All the talk about integrity but when a large portion of user base is locked out for 10% of arena and loses out on solo rewards as well as perfect series rewards being affected why hasn't any official announcement been made ? iOS users were not affected. This puts Android users at a major disadvantage.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's the weekend. I'm waiting to see what they say tomorrow.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The issue happened before the weekend
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    It's the weekend. I'm waiting to see what they say tomorrow.

Yup. Like he said. Let's wait till the weekend is over.
    The weekend is over now, still no word. I take that as a sign they just don't care and we will be screwed.
  • ManumanaManumana Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike posted yesterday that they were in discussions about this, and a decision had not been made. He did say they would let us know once they have more information. So even if they decide not to compensate Android users and those impacted by their absence from AW/AQ/Alliance Events, they should tell us something.

With a new event to prep for, as well as other day to day tasks, they probably have more than a few things on their plate. It would be nice to get some sort of update on the subject though. Preferably a time frame for when we could get an answer.
  • kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 12
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    The weekend is over now, still no word. I take that as a sign they just don't care and we will be screwed.

Well...not no word, but certainly no resolution:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/21480/#Comment_21480
  • LukedwonlnLukedwonln Posts: 81
    Failed
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Nice i can't log in.6k17cx2kdgq4.png
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    Yeh they have ignored the android issue, I even sent a ticket to them and got a reply saying they were going to make an announcement about it and that was yesterday yet we've heard sweet FA so far
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    "Fair compensation" may be a difficult thing to gauge, but also how do you ensure that you only deliver this to users that were affected by the log in issue.
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    I'm sure these are the things they are both discussing and have the tech team trying to sort out.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you actually looked at the other posts instead of making a new one oh would have seen Mikes message
    I haven't seen anything, this post was made on June 4th. The issue itself was the 2nd/3rd. Still nothing done about it.

Kpatrix wrote: »
    I haven't seen anything, this post was made on June 4th. The issue itself was the 2nd/3rd. Still nothing done about it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/4016/are-android-users-getting-compensation-from-kabam#latest
    That thread was from the 5th, a day after this one. It is really feeling like there will be no statement from kabam addressing our lost rewards. They already ignored this thread in favor of a newer one which offered no information besides old screen shots
    Well, they can't always comment on every Thread. There was another comment just made in another Thread.