**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ok what am I missing here

I'm in eop and I'm using herc on warlock. I intercepted with a basic to get the guaranteed crit then I throw my special and it still does no damage.... why?

Comments

• Options
    Does he have an Armor Up? You’re not gonna do any damage if he does. You need CAIW synergy for Herc to armor break.
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118

Does he have an Armor Up? You’re not gonna do any damage if he does. You need CAIW synergy for Herc to armor break.

Damn I forgot you can't crit warlock while he has an armor up! Thank you.... I also have miles and spider gwen.... will either of them work?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

Damn I forgot you can't crit warlock while he has an armor up! Thank you.... I also have miles and spider gwen.... will either of them work?
    I believe the only spiders that can armor break are OG and Symbiote. Gwen or Miles will not be able to handle it. If you’re gonna run that path with spiders it’s better to bring a champ like CGR to clear the first half, or adjust and go down the other.
  • Options

Warning you it's gonna be hard af goin that lane with spiders if you don't have atleast r3 peni

Penny for terrax?
  • Options

Taz0911 said:

I believe the only spiders that can armor break are OG and Symbiote. Gwen or Miles will not be able to handle it. If you’re gonna run that path with spiders it’s better to bring a champ like CGR to clear the first half, or adjust and go down the other.
    Thank you. I'll rerun the path with cgr