**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do iphone users get more bonuses?

Can't help but notice how much more iPhone users get in the way of bonuses compared to android users, what is the reason for this?

Comments

• How many posts are you going to make about this topic?
  • Android gets way more free stuff and crystals. You just notice it when it's not you.
  • Stephen78Stephen78 Posts: 13
    I can't remember the last android bonus
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Free monster crystal I think
    Monster crystal? When was that??
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Few months back don’t remember exact date
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i play on both iOS and Android devices. I get roughly the same amount of bonuses on each.
  • Because the game has more iOS users, and it makes more sense business wise. However the difference is barely there if there is a difference. Stop whining
    Maybe it is a case of the grass is greener.....certainly seems to me to be biased towards apple but who knows, anyone have a list of previous rewards for each platform so we can all see for ourselves?
    How many posts are you going to make about this topic?

Calm down treacle, take a deep breath..... forums keep going down I didn't realise the other post got posted
    I've searched but can't find a list of each platforms bonuses.

Do support ever answer on here?

I'm due a new handset and with not much between them this could well be a deciding factor since I spend so much time playing this game
    Because the game has more iOS users, and it makes more sense business wise. However the difference is barely there if there is a difference. Stop whining

There's plenty that would disagree, someone else has said the gifts are provided by the platform providers, be it ios or android which seems more legit than your "there's more ios users" statement, is that a guess or can you back that up?....(sometimes it's best to be quiet)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    dude like a few months back all android users got a special offer. this is standard practice to get people to switch from one device to the other.

• There's plenty that would disagree, someone else has said the gifts are provided by the platform providers, be it ios or android which seems more legit than your "there's more ios users" statement, is that a guess or can you back that up?....(sometimes it's best to be quiet)[/quote]

Hey, atleast im not throwing ridicilous accusations thats completely false. And has barely anything to do with the game. 🙄