**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would serve me better in Act 5?

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Would it be better for me to take my duped 4* Dr Voodoo to Rank 5 or unduped 5* Magik to Rank 3? I actually use both a lot for questing and wish I have enough catalysts to rank up both at the same time. Or would my duped 4* Dormammu serve me better for Act 5?

Who would serve me better in Act 5? 73 votes

Duped 4* Dr Voodoo to Rank 5
42%
KpatrixAtlasShynight00TheLazyKingSpity68Balm82Ashraf359AfridJJ4302YouCantSeeMe2XillymanHollowbornFilmScorpionArtoriascruel_horizonThe_flash007TarlungsnameplasNarcuulStark78Alfa 31 votes
Unduped 5* Magik to Rank 3
54%
DHCVoLtLoPrestiJlw11YellsomeMukeshthegamerJadedDK1825Superman69SpeedbumpNormanBJJHenrytfu_41Sky_kittyAwesomeKyloRenRotellyAlCapone2727SnaggleDhruvgDrchucklesLewkkGarySid 40 votes
Duped 4* Dormammu to Rank 5
2%
thetaman23Primmer79 2 votes

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Looks like down to Magik or Dr Voodoo.
  • Bhavesh45Bhavesh45 Posts: 9
    edited November 2017
    Magic because of power lock is good but dr voodoo is great with the regen.
    Glad I held on to the T4CC for a little while longer as I duped my Magik yesterday. Looks like she gets priority now being a 5*.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Glad I held on to the T4CC for a little while longer as I duped my Magik yesterday. Looks like she gets priority now being a 5*.

She's my top champ [VALROZ - in game name] and congrats on duping her. She is a far better option than your other choices. You will not regret ranking her to 4 in time.
    Thanks @raffster! Might still need a while to take her to rank 4 I'm just midway through exploring Act 4.

Does she actually need a high sig for limbo to proc more?
    edited December 2017
    Haha. Thanks! @zero7

I've done 5.1.1. and 5.1.2 so far. Still thinking whether to go uncollected or Act 4 completion. But looks like not for this month since there are plenty of events happening.
    edited December 2017
    Also grinding Starlord now as want to tackle ROL as well.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Strange no votes for mamu . Against collecter he is the one which will lead you to stay in fight longer bcoz of power burn on combo ender.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Duped Magik as a 5* is way more valuable because she has a future in upgrading (2 more ranks that make her better than 5/50 4*s). Plus she is an all around insane champ that deals with Almost everyone
  • Duped 4* Dr Voodoo to Rank 5
    Vodoo but bouth help with magic
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Magik definitely. She has the most reliable power control. Plus that’s one step closer to rank 5 5*
  • Leepower12Leepower12 Posts: 61
    Voodoo got me uncollected
    I can't agree more to that statement. @Hammerbro_64
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    ummm..both. But I can't be sure you'll get a lot of usage with voodoo and the collector. you need just a lot of muscle, because your special attacks are going to be quite useless against the collector. If you do get the chance to get to Magik's l2 you might then have a chance to power lock him and win the video game.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Duped Magik as a 5* is way more valuable because she has a future in upgrading (2 more ranks that make her better than 5/50 4*s). Plus she is an all around insane champ that deals with Almost everyone

This is correct even though I voted for Voodoo before knowing you duped Magik.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I've gone through most of Act 5 with a 5/50 Magik. So yeah... definitely Magik. Voodoo is very good too though. Can't go wrong with either.
    I created this poll a while ago and decided to hold on till I open my 5* crystal. Never expected a duplicate since I only got 3 5*. @TheOneAndOnly
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    voodoo, insane poison