**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an Alliance that is not a Dictatorship

Really simple....

220 Heroes
Rating: 320767
4807 Prestige

Champions:
7 5*
62 4* (1 5/5, and close to 3 others)

Reason looking:
Current alliance has donation requirements. No big issue as this is needed. I just do not agree donating 200k gold weekly when I am in 1 out of 4 wars and the BG in AQ will not even finish. So, do not feel this is fair in my favor.

Looking for:
Active alliance that understands this is a game. I have a full time job that is around 70 hours a week. I volunteer my time outside for events as well. I do however play the game daily (roughly on every few hours). I always do arena, but never good enough to get the champs. I finish quests, participate in AQ/AW, and want to continue to grow. Not looking for an Officer position, or anything special. Just to be in an alliance that has understandings.

I am CST. Really not a big fan of Kik or Line as this means you can reach me whenever to do whatever. Again...this is a game. I do not get paid to compete in MCOC. The developers created alliance chat for a reason, so, this is where the communication should be.

If this sounds like a member for your alliance let me know. If not no harm no foul.

Comments

• JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    If I did this right my Prestige is 4807
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Jynetix wrote: »
    If I did this right my Prestige is 4807

Try again...with only one 5/50 your prestige would be much lower.

EDIT: Definitely join a different alliance though...that is way too much gold for donations. My 5X5 map 5 alliance only requires 125k gold, 35k battlechips and 15k loyalty. And that allows us to run map 5 every day of AQ with a monthly map 6 as well.
    edited December 2017
    is it not the top 5 champs / 5? Like I said...if I did it right and this is not my life. I play for fun, and learn with the help of others. Since you know how to determine it please share your knowledge.
    edited December 2017
    is it not the top 5 champs / 5?

It is top 5 champs less the impact of masteries. So you have to use a spreadsheet or chart.

EDIT: for example this is my current prestige until I can get the t4cc I need to finish taking SL to 4/55
    1idcztgexnub.png

It is top 5 champs less the impact of masteries. So you have to use a spreadsheet or chart.

EDIT: for example this is my current prestige until I can get the t4cc I need to finish taking SL to 4/55
    1idcztgexnub.png

Where is the spreadsheet? Is it publicly available or is it something you created?

1idcztgexnub.png

Where is the spreadsheet? Is it publicly available or is it something you created?

Mutamatt...look it up on the Line infobot or on Reddit to get connected with it.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    It's something called a prestige calculator lol. Search on Google and you will find a couple useful ones. Or if you have Line, try adding MCoC Prestige Bot in it. It's pretty easy to use and you can save your prestige in it.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Really simple....

220 Heroes
    4807 Prestige

Champions:
    7 5*

Reason looking:
    Current alliance has donation requirements. No big issue as this is needed. I just do not agree donating 200k gold weekly when I am in 1 out of 4 wars and the BG in AQ will not even finish. So, do not feel this is fair in my favor.

Looking for:
    Active alliance that understands this is a game. I have a full time job that is around 70 hours a week. I volunteer my time outside for events as well. I do however play the game daily (roughly on every few hours). I always do arena, but never good enough to get the champs. I finish quests, participate in AQ/AW, and want to continue to grow. Not looking for an Officer position, or anything special. Just to be in an alliance that has understandings.

I am CST. Really not a big fan of Kik or Line as this means you can reach me whenever to do whatever. Again...this is a game. I do not get paid to compete in MCOC. The developers created alliance chat for a reason, so, this is where the communication should be.

If this sounds like a member for your alliance let me know. If not no harm no foul.

check me out in game, Haunted stories

we are laid back and have scaled down for the holidays after the new year we will pick things up
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    If you are still looking we have an active 5x5 alliance that is pretty chill. We always finish aq. only donate what we get from aq.
    2OLD Elite
  • BDOG78BDOG78 Posts: 46
    Get at me if u havnt found an alliance. Bdog78 on line
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Really simple....

220 Heroes
    4807 Prestige

Champions:
    7 5*

Reason looking:

Looking for:

check me out in game, Haunted stories

we are laid back and have scaled down for the holidays after the new year we will pick things up