**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

83M Relaxed Alliance AQ 553 / 1BG AW

Are you looking for a relaxed alliance with no AW commitment and easy AQ? Want to finish contents without AW holding you back? This alliance is perfect for you then. Here at [CH LL] Hotel Artemis Poolside Cabana, you can relax and do your own things... story quests, monthly quests, side quests, Carina challenges, arena, incursions, battlegrounds, etc. while collecting some alliance event milestones along the way as an alliance.

AQ is 553 with Heroic modifier. We hit the 250m milestone and rank in the 2801 - 3500 bracket. That is 4300 glory points total.

1BG war, tier 3. Optional to join. Mainly in the gold 3 bracket but made it into Gold 2 a few times. Casual war, no pressure to boost or heal up champs before a fight. Just play smart. The 1 loyalty cost for the 40% health team revive is great for our casual war.

One requirement, I am looking for players with prestige of 11k+ and will help out in AQ. This allow us to have the prestige needed for the AQ format we are running.

You can reach me at below but best from in-game. Seem like some people has added me in Line but I never see their messages:
in-game: zuffy
Line: zuffy316

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    2 players want to take a break from the game. Slots will free up when we have candidates that want to join.
    Noticed many threads has BG focus. Just want to add that we score over 4M the last 2 seasons, ranking in the 11-20%.
    Got a spot available.
  • NîcklešNîckleš Posts: 6
    Interested. Sent friend request
    Nîckleš said:

Interested. Sent friend request

I sent you an invite
  • JabbsJabbs Posts: 3
    Hi if Line and other Apps are not a requirement then Im interested in joining.
    Jabbs
    @Jabbs Yes, line is not required.
    Got a member taking a break. I have one spot available.