**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Retired and looking for a super chill alliance

Im looking for a chill ally that runs map5 in AQ and won’t make it a big deal if I couldn’t get some more moves in.

AW would be the same deal, i can place defense and maybe clear a path if I’m free.

Not looking to do BG’s at all.

If It’s absolutely necessary I will join a line/discord chat but not looking forward to it.

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

• LastShaddowLastShaddow Posts: 10
    We might be your cup of tea bro my question and worry is how often is it likely that you won’t be able to finish your paths or this is just a ( work thing ?) . We have war optional space for you on map 5 as one of my players is burned out. We use line for communication. Hit me up if you sound interested .
  • We are pretty chill. AW Silver 1 & AQ Map 5/4 (2BGs). 12k prestige. Line optional. Alliance has been together for awhile but want to grow with new members. I sent an invite.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    Ping me at Line: zuffy316 or ign: zuffy

We run AQ 553, any participation will be fine. AW is optional
  • KINGBONEHEADKINGBONEHEAD Posts: 47
    I just do map 3 and lazy no line don't need it
  • Howzit howzit, we're heavy active alliance (G3) looking for some hard hitters to replace some slackers. Come check us out at We Run 4 Fun. Feel free to reach out to me directly. We're gold 3 and looking to climb but not be Karen's about it. Basically the Jamaican Bobsled team of Alliances. Work hard but play hard.