**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SENTRY

when is this Cosmic Weapon coming to the contest is it this month?

Comments

• SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    It will be a scientific weapon, btw.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    January. And he’s science
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ahh cool I just though as he's got superman like god powers he would be cosmic but as its his serum that gives him power your prob right with science lol
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    ahh cool I just though as he's got superman like god powers he would be cosmic but as its his serum that gives him power your prob right with science lol

The leak from Truco pretty much confirms it.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

There's no "leak" from trucos which revealed his class. His class was discovered when people encountered him in Kang/Thanos teams
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »

There's no "leak" from trucos which revealed his class. His class was discovered when people encountered him in Kang/Thanos teams

Sorry, I hit arena late last night after Sunday activities...truco leak was just the first place that I saw it.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Not gonna lie, I thought that too. But it’s about time we got som Science
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Sentry was not found on any Kang team. That was Void.

Really ? I would have loved to preview him in arena.