**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds - Stability and Latency issues [Feb 27 - Merged Threads]

neo1120neo1120 Posts: 2 β˜…
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Bug issue in BG😏the game is now irritating to play,wth😑
Post edited by Kabam Miike on
Β«13

Comments

• mazangazmazangaz Posts: 7 β˜…
    it is not possible to release content so full of problems.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JeJhK2Yq-P7O_uvQ0najUBjgGaB5gVPe/view?usp=share_link
  • Yep and i can any make writes about that. Because my friend has make an article and now the banned him. 😞
  • Lav89Lav89 Posts: 3 β˜…
    For two days now, battle grounds is not working properly, I've used up resources for nothing.. I win and it tells me that I've lost. Please compensate me for my loss
  • Pab1991Pab1991 Posts: 7 β˜…
    edited February 2023
    So many problems with BG's right now. Won a fight and it disconnected me then reconnected to make me start the fight again with 40 seconds left. Constant frozen screens through out the roster picks and inbetween fights, or just randomly kicking me out and saying I've lost the match. I can't be the only one having these problems, why have a live game mode when its clearly not functioning as planned.
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 277 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah it's been going on for ages. In fact, as I type this, I am waiting for my game to load so I can continue my match.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Connection is suddenly terrible in battlegrounds, drafts are unresponsive
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77 β˜…
    I just lost my last 2 matches because it froze then my champs where auto picked i had nick fury fighting domino in GC lol when i had Nimrod right there and also hulking which i would've used to fighter domino over damn nick fury, this is a waste of Elder Marks and time i really hope Kabam take some time to Tune BG before next season because there's nothing but bugs this season
  • AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 146 β˜…
    Just timed out twice for no reason, just no connection.
    Either wait forever for the match to start or take a lose.
    And I spent shield.
    See you next season maybe.
    Way too many bugs and is destroying whatever fun that exists.
  • Mikie21Mikie21 Posts: 5 β˜…

It’s getting beyond a joke now!!
    Auto picking and being unable to actually fight
  • MeatbagFryMeatbagFry Posts: 19 β˜…
    The same issue. Also i had "played" only one game but lost 2 games. I don't know how is it possible :)
  • B_RatB_Rat Posts: 41 β˜…
    Another post which I'm not sure about if it's just a me thing or for most people. In the last 24 hours, I've had many extremely laggy/freezing BG matches. The game would freeze in every point of the match from banning, to picking champs every turn before the fight, in between transitioning from drafting to actual fights and vice versa. I'm not sure if it's my internet connection or something else is going on. The freeze really kills because sometimes I just don't get the choice at all when drafting or picking defenders or attackers.
  • StriderzStriderz Posts: 25 β˜…
    I've had the exact same issue this morning in GC. My game freezes so badly that I wasn't able to choose a single ban, defender or attacker? At every step, my game freezes and I need to force quit multiple times just to progress the screens. I've also had to force quit and restart before a match just to get it started. And then restart after a match to do the next won. Lost twice in a row. I think my opponent had the same issues because he/she was choosing the weirdest attackers and defenders. Beyond frustrating to lose like this when you're in Mysterium I / Celestrial VI
  • WinstonWinston Posts: 17 β˜…
    Striderz said:

I've had the exact same issue this morning in GC. My game freezes so badly that I wasn't able to choose a single ban, defender or attacker? At every step, my game freezes and I need to force quit multiple times just to progress the screens. I've also had to force quit and restart before a match just to get it started. And then restart after a match to do the next won. Lost twice in a row. I think my opponent had the same issues because he/she was choosing the weirdest attackers and defenders. Beyond frustrating to lose like this when you're in Mysterium I / Celestrial VI

I am facing exact same issues.
  • Shad0w_Monarch_01Shad0w_Monarch_01 Posts: 49 β˜…
    edited February 2023
    (Sorry for the long message and lots of images)
    The BGs and some section like "alliance help" are not working properly, it seems like difficulty in connection to the game server. The BGs are frozen at each step and one solution I found was to minimize and then maximize the game app if u are using smartphones.
    It froze at the banning section, at defender select and even after matches.
    I was playing BG and it was the match to get to Diamond 3.
    The loading time was over 1:30 and it froze from the champion banning section. I wasnt able to ban the champions and the game automatically banned top 3 champs (ig) and also chose a defender for 1st round.
    I was able to choose my attacker by using the trick mentioned above
    then at each phase I started to do minimize and maximize the app
    then I was able to select the defender and attacker of 2nd round and I tried my best and won the 2nd round .
    I was sure I will be able to win the 3rd round and finally be able to get to Diamond 3
    but the screen blacked out and it showed my AWAKENED NICK FURY got KOed in just 4 seconds. :neutral:

The game froze at banning page with timer 0

At character select

It automatically selected my defender (It is a default function but the page never appeared for me to select)

I lost the 3rd match

Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • B_RatB_Rat Posts: 41 β˜…
    Yeah, not sure what's happening. It's a problem if it freezes once or twice of all the matches but every step of the way in one single match is just annoying. I didn't force quit or restart the game but I'll try to screen record and immediately the match seems to start working again. It's almost like you have to do something outside of the game to make the game actually work. Like how does the game automatically unfreezes itself when I hit screen record? It just doesn't make sense.
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Posts: 14 β˜…
    Having this same issues mentioned above. The screens aren't progressing to the next view without exiting and re-entering the app. This happens for all Battlegrounds views, bans, selections, pre-fight, and post-fight.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    simple solution is compensation.
  • Hey Summoners,
    We want to address this issue and we have our gameteam actively investigating.

We're seeing increased reports of BG "bugs" but, simply saying the game is buggy or claiming it's unplayable is not helpful. What specifically are you experiencing?

We have heard from some Summoners that there are connection issues while matchmaking or drafting. We are aware of the bug that results in zero points, we are hoping to have a fix for that soon.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @kabam Jax I have a video of the issue, which involves connecting to the game and being unable to select champs as the timer expires each time. Is there a way I can share that video with you? I have it uploaded to Youtube.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LJF said:

@kabam Jax I have a video of the issue, which involves connecting to the game and being unable to select champs as the timer expires each time. Is there a way I can share that video with you? I have it uploaded to Youtube.

Post the link if u uploaded....πŸ™„
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're seeing increased reports of BG "bugs" but, simply saying the game is buggy or claiming it's unplayable is not helpful. What specifically are you experiencing?

We have heard from some Summoners that there are connection issues while matchmaking or drafting. We are aware of the bug that results in zero points, we are hoping to have a fix for that soon.

Bug is to a complete new level
    1- finding a match might take forever
    2- even after finding a match the ban periodnmight run out not letting u pick the bans, therefore it auto picks
    3- if u get past the bans, u cant pick defense or attack, it times out as well..
    4- u get into the match it goes blank...
    5- come out to a disconnection or immediately to a loss with 0 dmg done
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I am experiencing quite a severe delay when transitioning from one screen to another. Match found > meet your opponent > ban phase > draft phase etc all the way through the very end of the whole match up. Now this delay happens every match that I have played in the past 2/3 hours and what follows when the screen does load, is the game has automatically selected my defender/attacker or I am left with 1 or seconds to pick one. This delay then carries onto the timer of my opponent picking a defender as in they select "Thing" but the countdown freezes at 0, by the time it actually transitions to allow me to pick my attacker I have a second or 2 to do so if I'm lucky.

The fights themselves take a chunk of time to load up too, I'll be stuck in a screen with the countdown ticking down from 130 secs waiting for it to throw me into the match, sometimes I've lost 80 seconds of gametime before It drops me in, sometimes it's 30 seconds.

I have found that minimising my app and toggling back to it helps to speed up the process but it's not a guarantee.

I have had the occasional 1 round match where suddenly I win or lose at the conclusion of round 1.
  • Yeti79Yeti79 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Been trying for 40 mins now to get an opponent on bgs but it's not happening. Got 1 but as soon as it went to the I accept screen it took me straight back to the find opponent screen...
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…
    Therr are bugs. They just shut bg down. Just chill and wait for answers.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182 β˜…
    I canr even get a match
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

One of two things happening. Either I can't find a match, or, if I do find a match and "accept" the timer ticks down like the opponent didn't accept the match. Over and over again.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77 β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

one of the main bugs I have been experiencing is the game would freeze at the ban screen then the timer would go from 24 second to 0 in no without me being able to ban set champs then when its time to place attacker it would auto select both attacker and defender happen twice today, where i end up placing stealth Spidey on defense and using a nick fury to fight domino.
    Any words on this?.. don't wanna queue up to lose over a but...