**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which one to awaken?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Skill champions 6 star

Which one to awaken? 41 votes

Kingpin
7%
SnakeEyes69RonSwanson_Rick87_ 3 votes
Valkyrie
4%
blackdragonightGinjabredMonsta 2 votes
Nick Fury
87%
FreakydTristanTotal_Domin01MaxtheSilentAmaadAkiraWu_Bangerz23Alita099XSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Hawkcrew2000GardoshFurious80RenaxqqTheExit27Soyheyor123SaltE_Wenis69MasterzxProQazzyFerahgoJenskeD 36 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• That really depends on who you use and which one you need.

If you love valkyrie and need her utility to counter unstoppable and are willing to dedicate like 127 sigs to her, then he is a really good candidate. She also has very good prestige at sig 200.

If you love kingpin, I hear he benefits from his awakening, but idk how to use him, I just trust others who know how he works and are very good with him. The dude is literally a monster for a lot of content.

If you run deep wounds, nick fury at sig 1 has a really nice safety net with his second life and a very good damage increase in second life too. I would only recommend him if you run deep wounds mastery though.
  • Nick Fury
    most obvious nick fury is the worthy player to use gem on in skill class. if u have sigs and enjoy using valkyrie it is also a very good option tbf. idk much about kp's awakened ability
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    In my opinion Nick has aged well. He has great utility, great damage, and his synergies can be really useful. He was my first rank 2 , rank 3 and rank 4. He has cleared so much content for me. He’s not my favorite champ but he’s probably done the most work for me. His damage and ability to more easily build charges in his second life make him a totally different champ awakened sig 1. If you don’t like him or like one of the others better you didn’t list any bad choices but he really has endured as a great champ years after his release.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,037 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Pikolu said:

If you love kingpin, I hear he benefits from his awakening, but idk how to use him, I just trust others who know how he works and are very good with him. The dude is literally a monster for a lot of content.

You’re so good, and I love your YT channel, especially for your carina vol 3 run. I’m surprised you said you don’t know how to use him. Is that just because you don’t have him?